Episode- 49

Episode- 49

   I fear of his words, his eyes.. his grip on my hand.. he added, “Why do you think I gave a chance to a woman who played with my feelings and was there to kill my father.. because I loved her… I was willing to  forgive you… but you choose by yourself.. the moment you ran from my room, the moment I saw my father dead, our love died…. Now you are mine.. there is no escape.. I will never let you go.. and never forgive your mistakes.. you will meet punishment… so you decide what to speak and what to do.. because there is no death for you… You have to suffer till the end of your life..”

  My tears won’t stop… My grip got tighter around the sheet…  he moved back, removing his coat and resting on the bed, I was in my thoughts… was I responsible for all of this…. did I really turn him into something who has no emotions… I noticed his eyes are closed.. as if he is sleeping.. should I kill him… kill him… no I can’t… I can’t never kill him.. even though he hates me now.. I can never get myself to kill him…

       I said, “If you won’t kill me… I will kill myself… “ his eyes open… he was now glaring at me , then he laughed.. he said, “Then all the slaves and your Tristan will meet death from my own hands.. I will make it hard… every person who served you in this palace will meet the same end… I may sell that maid of yours to  a brothel… and I promise I will choose the horrible one…. They will pay the price…” he is telling what is going to do.. and I feel it he is not playing he will take every life… to punish me..

  He warned, “Understand?” I let a small nod wiping my tear… I see no escape… he said I have no escape….

    Adrian’s POV:

       I saw her diverting her gaze, she tried to move, I heard her hiss… her hair were covering her face.. she was still covering her body with the sheet… why it hurts when she is like this… she deserves it,,, she needs to act according to her position.. I hate her… right?... I hate her… she is not worthy of my love….

  I don’t know why I brought her medicine…. I saw her pulling her clothing to cover her body again…. I saw her putting her feet down, she was shaking,

    That’s it… I saw enough… I  walked out of the room and walked in my room… I closed the door…  why… it hurts inside… why?… am I giving pain to her or me…. 

   Two days later,

   I walked to her room… why am I walking to Estella’s room… I just walk aimlessly to her….I entered the room and saw it empty… I said to myself, “Where is she….”

        Soon, I saw her walking in with her maid… she just bathed, her hair were wet…  her wounds are still there, visible on her neck and arms…she still looks breathless…. Her expression change as soon as she saw me as if she hates me coming here… she looked down.. she greeted me…

   I signaled the maid to go… she looked at Estella and walked out…..I took my steps to her, she instantly moved back.. her feet went back…. She is now trying to get away from me…

    Soon I trapped her in between  my arms, she struggled a little… she said, “Your.. majesty.. let me go…  I am not feeling well….” I touched her arms but I feel her temperature.. she is sick again… why was I not informed…

   I asked her, “Why I didn’t get informed… did you called the physician?…”