Episode- 52

Episode- 52

     In the evening ,

    I sat on the bed… worrying is not leaving me.. will he really take my child away.. but he didn’t said anything….

   I took a deep breath, and the thought of losing this child is making me cry, I can’t express what I feel.. this is kind of horror that a woman can’t explain..

       I heard knock, I looked at the door, I saw a noble lady, she is true beauty.. I greeted her… I do not remember much about her.. but her dressing is telling me she is a person of high status.. I noticed her belly, she is with child too…

      She walked in with a smile and said, “nice to meet you, Lady Estella…  You must not know me… I am the wife of King Lionel.. they call me Queen Evelyn…”

   She is the Queen of Adrian’s brother.. I said, “Forgive me.. I failed to recognize you.. Your highness…” she made me sit and sat beside me…

    I got up instantly and said, “Forgive me, I am not in status to sit beside your highness…”…. She smiled and said, “I allow you… anyways you are with child.. come sit…” I nodded and sat in front of her…. she is good person… or I am saying this all early.. why will she be good to me..

     She said, “Aren’t we the same.. we both are carrying the future of these brothers… The difference is you got the bitter one, I got the sweet brother.. and I achieved my love, and you are still in the path… Your path is harder than mine… but I will suggest not to give up…”

  I formed a bitter smile, I said, “Your highness.. there is a difference… You are the Queen, and I am a mistress.. my child can never be the same as yours… and love?.... mine and his love ended long ago….  I do not accept anything other than this child to be in my arms. A few days ago, I wanted to die… but now I can’t.. I naturally love this small human inside my womb… and I know it very well. Maybe this child will live like me….”

     She wiped my tears and said, “Estella… you know when I got to know about the women who betrayed Adrian… I didn’t like you.. but Lionel told me about you and your family.. then I saw you in the assembly on your knees… Not for even one moment, I thought you were evil… I saw you as a victim…. But being a victim is not a good place… You know it more than me… You should be a fighter… and you are a fighter….”

   I asked, “Your highness… why are you nice to me…” she smiled as tear roll down, she said, “I don’t know… I can’t hate you… you know for me and Lionel path was never easy… my father didn’t have any big status in the court… we use to hide a lot and meet each other, Adrian was the one to protect us and help us out… because of Adrian we got enough brave step for us.. we made his father agree for Lionel and mine wedding…. But how can that person fail in his own love..... talk to each other.. make it clear.. this tiny life in you, shouldn’t suffer..”

      Talk to him… about what… Why did I  kill his father… why I betrayed him twice… why he tortured me… why he force me… "why" he hates me.. we will have never answers for this… I will just accept the fact and stay away from each other….. I will leave this kingdom after giving birth… or before that…. I can’t let him take my child away…