Episode-94

Episode-94

   Estella’s POV:

  The next day, I am waiting for the letter… I know he will contact me soon. Tristan.. I trusted you, you were my friend.. closer than family… but you?... You took away something from me, my most precious thing.. my child… my child didn’t even have a chance to breathe… see it’s mother… I never got to see my child…

   I whispered to myself, “I will never forgive him… never…” I am waiting for whole day and it is frustrating, it’s evening… did he knew about me getting memories back… then he will plan something else… but only me and Adrian knows… I am losing patience… I am angry… and desperate…. Now I will create a trap for you….

    Beth walks in and says, “My Lady…. I got dinner…” I smiled at her and said, “thank you… where is his majesty?” I need to act along… no one should know about his… I am trying to
to act as before…

    Beth made the table ready and said, “I don’t know my Lady” I nodded.. I heard, “I am here, my Ella.. were you waiting for me?” Why is he here?.. he smiled at me…  Beth left as she closed the door..

  Adrian sat in front of me and smiled. I asked, “why are you here, your Majesty?”

   Adrian said, “Ella… remember we need to act along… anyways I would like to have dinner with you, My love…” I looked at him expressionlessly… I am on his side just because of my lost child… I will not forgive him… I remember everything… I will still leave after Tristan dies… I will betray you again Adrian.. because you broke me… You can not fix anything…

     I continued eating and said, “fine… I can’t do anything against you either… Do whatever you want… I am just a slave and mistress…” I looked down as I kept eating…

       I felt hands on my cheek, and he made me look at him. Adrian got close to my face and said, “you… are.. my women…. do not say that again…” he left my face go and placed some meat on my plate… I looked at him. he said, “eat well… You still  need healing…”

  I looked down as I remembered what had happened that day…. My eyes got teary. I can’t run from it. my hand subconsciously went to my belly, I touched it and said, “my… child….” Tears roll down… Adrian got up and locked the door…. He walked to me again as I was in tears…

   He sat on his knees in front of me, he touched my face and said, “Estella… it’s fine now… I know we lost our child.. be strong…” I started crying more…  he embraced me, and I hugged him back.. we were on the floor as he was holding into me, I was on his lap.. silently crying…. He was patting my head… I am breaking…I can’t keep those tears in…

      I whispered, “Adrian… I never got to see my child… I will never hear him or her speak…. *sobs* He or she won’t call my mother… I wanted to see my child…”

  I added, “what did the child do to him?... he killed our child…. I have no reason to live…” Adrian made me look at him, only then realized, his eyes were teary… he said, “don’t cry… we are not fortunate enough… but I will protect you now… I will punish Tristan… and then we will have our own family…” family?.... my family?  Our family?

        He wiped my tears and said, “you have to live for me… I am here.. I am never leaving you …. You are my everything…” I cried more…. I never thought my child could have that fate.. my child didn’t deserve the fait……….