Episode-100

Episode-100

  Tristan’s POV:

     She pushed me away, screaming, “just go away… if you touch me, I will kill you…” I threw my upper garments aside and walked to her, I saw her taking steps behind. She said, “don’t come close to  me…”

I will make her mine today. After today, no one can take her way from me. I pulled her to myself and kissed her. these lips, they are everything any man can want. She was trying to push me, but I pinned her against the wall instead.

  My hands went to her chest, and then touched her waist…. She has everything to win a man. I noticed her tears but still kept kissing her. she was fighting back, but today I am not here to listen to her… I will take what belongs to me. I went to kiss her neck.

  I heard her, “if you don’t stop, you will regret.” I continued to kiss her neck,  it’s so pretty. But she sounded broken. She said again, “the injury you gave me not only caused me to lose my child… but my womb is still weak…. And injured… and my body is much fragile.. if you forced yourself on me, and try to have my body then propability is that I can never have children again… the physician told me that if I let a man touch me in at least 2 months then maybe my womb will never bear a child…. It needs time to heal from the loss…” I was frozen, I stood straight and looked her eyes. she is hurt.

   I asked, “don’t lie to me, Estella… this is not going to stop me.”

   She said, “Adrian didn’t touch me in these days. He cared for my body. But if you want to do what you want, then you will lose the opportunity to have a child with me… even though I won’t give birth to a child from you…. but still, if you sleep with me, then you will lose….”

   Estella’s POV:

   I  said, “Adrian didn’t touch me in these days. He cared for my body. But if you want to do what you want then you will lose the opportunity to have a child with me… even though I won’t give birth to a child from you…. but still, if you sleep with me, then you will lose….”  I lied to him. every single word is lie… but I don’t want him to touch me. I am disgusted in him. I want to burn my skin wherever he touched me.

   But I know this is the only way I keep him away from me. I can’t fight with strength, but I can fight with intelligence. Lies doesn’t matter.

I said again, “chose is yours… be a disgusting man and make me infertile”
  He grabbed my neck and said, “if this is true then… I am willing to wait..” I felt his hand on my belly. He said, “I want you to carry our child and raise it as our new future…. But I do not trust you that much, my dear. I will stop for today …. I will call the best physician, and he will arrive by tomorrow. So after you get married to me, we will check if you are bluffing?... if you are bluffing then I will show you how to submit to your man, I will make you remind a women’s place in town….” He walked out of the room. As the door closed, I slid down the wall. Some part of me is scared of him.

    I am worried what if a physician tells him I am completely fine. That I am lying to him. But I am also worried about the wedding he is arranging tomorrow. I should escape. yes… now I am alone, so this is the best time to escape. I looked out of this small window, I can’t jump out of this small window… and this room is too high to jump off.. I am sure the door is well guarded. I see no escape… I need to fight, but this place is filled with bloody monsters, there is no mercy in this town… I need to think something…..