Episode-79

Episode-79

   Adrian’s POV:

           She asked, “where is my family?... they must be worried about be… like you are..” she still craves for them..

  I answered, “your parents passed away long ago Ella… I am your family….” She looked down as she wiped her tears, I embraced her and kissed her forehead said, “don’t worry, we are used to this.. we are enough for each other…  don’t be sad…” I felt her hugging me, and I internally smiled… she believes this.. there are lies, but it’s alright till I can have her like before…

      We separated and I was feeding her with my hands when she asked, “I don’t remember your name…. the women earlier greeted you as your majesty… you are..”

    I smiled at her and said, “I am King Adrian.. so they call me as there King…” she said in amusement, “King?” I smiled at her… I added, “ these women are your maids.. they take care of you, and the women with grey hair is the physician who took care of you…”

     She asked, “My maids?... I have maids…” she is so innocent.. I replied, “you are King’s women… isn’t it natural that  you have maids…” I feed her the food.

   She was looking at me, I know she has questions. I am going to answer them and create a new life for her without loop holes.. I said, “you want to ask something, My Ella…”

    She looked at me and said, “am I really your lover?... You love me?”

    I smiled and said, “I love you… your are the only person I love..” she was looking at me with questioned look. she instantly said, “What about your Queen?”

   I chuckled on her question, this is the real Estella.. she is innocent and beautiful without the hate and revenge… she is my Ella now.. the girl I loved..

  I replied, “I don’t have Queen….. when we get married you can be my Queen?” her face got red. She is blushing… I saw this reaction after all these months… it feels nice to have you back…

    After making her eat, I went to handle some work… I hope she believes her new reality… I was in my chamber, when I heard knock.. I said, “come in”

       John walks in and said, “Your Majesty.. they crossed the borders…  our guards shot  an arrow one of them but they were already crossing the river… they ran away…” I closed my eyes in anger as I banged on the wall.. this is frustrating. I asked, “how can we lost them.. they killed the future of the Royal family… they should receive more than death….” I threw the next thing caught in my hand on the wall
     John said, “Adrian… control yourself.. I know this must be hard for you  to lose your child… but you must not lose your control when Estella is in this state… my friend you are stronger than this”
    I looked at John and said, “Ella.. she is just Ella now…”
    John walked close to me and asked in worry, “Adrian.. are you doing the right?... you can’t change her identity… how will answer questions?.. a person is not that simple to change.. won’t it be wrong to take advantage of her unawareness?… she forgot everything related in her life.. you should tell her, apologize to her for your action, forgive her for her mistakes… love can’t stand on lie… and what are you doing is a complete lie… it’s wrong…”
    I just replied, “I don’t care… I decided, now she is just Ella… no past for her, she don’t need that pain, she don’t need to go through all of that again, she don’t need to feel  the pain of losing a child… and I am ready to do anything to get her back, now she loves me like she use to.. nothing is wrong in it…. and I can answer her any questions, I will create things.. change the present and past…”
   John seemed to be worried, I know this is wrong.. but I don’t care. John said, “how will you convince your brother and sister-in-law?...”
    I just replied, “that doesn’t matter..”
    John tried to convince me, “Adrian.. my friend.. you are changing entire existence of her… what if one day she remembers everything… she will hate you more.. can you take that?”

    I warned, “she won’t…. even if she did … I know she will love me again till that day…..”  I looked at John and said to him, “John… today after these 8 months…. She came to my embrace like she use too… I felt that she was the same girl, who use to love me… I don’t want to lose her… I finally have my Ella with me… I want to be with her and I don’t care what sin I commit for her… I don’t care..” John place his hand on my shoulder and said, “Alright… if you think it’s right then… it’s right…”

      John said, “the informers…  I think we know who is helping Tristan… first to escape from Pride Kingdome and then the way they entered the palace…” I smirked… now I am going to kill that person.. they dare to go against me… because of them I lost my child….