Episode- 46

Episode- 46

          I took the letter and read it ‘Estella do you think your this trick will work on me.. are you trying to find an escape… foolish of you thinking I will agree to you… but because you accepted your fate that night…  I am rewarding you… you can go to your mothers room just this once… never again.. and guards will be with you….” I feel hurt.. did he think I am doing this as act… but I do want to go there again.. my old home when I was much happier back then……

  I was standing in front of the servants quarters, my house… the guards are there with Beth… they open the door for me, Beth was about to follow me but I said, “I want to be alone…”

   I walked in, and the whole place is dusty, filled with spider webs… like no one walked in years.. actually, the entire servants quarter is filled with dust.. like they thrown this place from it’s existence… I looked around, and everything is the same.. it just got old…

   I sat on the bed, not worrying about the dirt.. my mom used to live here and I in the room beside it.. we used to have the whole floor for our self….  Use to run and fight around the rooms…  we smiled, had memories… we didn’t have everything but we were enough  for each other... but now this place feels strange,,, nothing is complete without her.. I miss you mother…

     I heard footsteps, I turned my attention to the door, Adrian was here.. why.. I looked down… and wiped my tears. I turned my attention to him as soon as I felt the footsteps close to me… he looked around the room and observed it.. I didn’t move a inch… I am scared, to be honest…

   He said, “Why do you suddenly want to come here….” he is folding his hand behind his back and stood there as if he is the one to be addressed…

   I got up and looked at my feet… I said, “I..  I missed my mother, Your Majesty…” I felt his heavy steps coming to me, pulled my chin to face him, he said with serious look, “I don’t understand.. why you are so attached to the people who don’t even existed anymore… the way you are clinging to the past… you killed my father for them, you didn’t mind your brother Killing me… you didn’t mind to play with my feelings… it’s funny my Ella… is it fun to betray me”

   I looked at him and answered, “I did it for my dead parents.. who loved me once… and I never played with anyone’s feeling.. I will say, you were my mistake, your majesty…” I don’t mind what I say…. Because I am saying the truth…

     Adrian’s eyes light with anger, “Your parents loved you???? the father never gave you the right of a daughter.. your mother could have let the queen adopt you, it may change your future.. but no, she wanted status as queen…” My nails dug my own skin when I heard him say this… Why is trying to damage my parents memory…

  He pulled my arm and said, “I was a mistake?.... I was even ready to fight against my father, the entire assembly and kingdom… I just wanted to give you  status of my wife… and I was a mistake?... I loved you not caring about anything… but you!... you were my mistake..”

     I let a small chuckle filled with tears, I said, “I loved a wrong man… I ended up loving a person who made me hate myself… I never said this before because I was guilty… but what you made me do.. in these few days was never what I deserve… You made me no less than women in brothel…. Why did I even love you, I should have loved Tristan… he never forced me, never mistreated me.. even when he knew I loved someone else.. he always loved me as a women…. I wish I would have loved him” he grabbed my neck and pushed me to the wall… he is strangling me.. fine… if this is death, then I will welcome it.. at last, it will end this way… no more suffering, ..