Episode- 29

Episode- 29

       King asked, “Who are you… how dare you got in…”

The guard said, “I am General from Pride Kingdom…. You betrayed his majesty King Edmund and now he decide to punish you… how dare you try to capture 6 cities under King Edmund when he consider you as a good allies… return them and beg for life of yours and your family ”

       King said in anger, “I will never return those….” All the Prince attacked the soldiers of Pride Kingdome… but the scene turned bloody in just few minutes… I saw Queen and some other siblings on the ground, father was badly injured… they were not leaving anyone…

   I kicked one of them and manage to talk the sword from them… they attacked me and I fall on the ground… the man was about to kill me by his sword when mother came in between and I saw her lying dead in front of me, I was crying … I was angry…. The guard didn’t stop… he tried again but Tristan put sword him and carried me in his arms as I was too shocked to do anything… he took me away from this mess and I said, “let.. me.. go to mother… mother!”

   Tristan hugged me and said, “Ella don’t go out….. please…” I spotted Jacobi in danger just few meters part… I ran to him, and pushed the man away from him… Jacobi hugged me saying, “Alice… died….” I was crying and don’t know how to answer him..

    Tristan killed the man too…. He was protecting me and Jacobi…. I saw father lying on the ground dead… I was about to rush to him as my mind was out of control in the pain, fear and panic…

   Tristan and Jacobi hugged me … Tristan hide me in his arms but he was alert at the same time… Nicolai, my father’s 4th born spotted us… and ran to us… till then the room was filled with screams and blood… Tristan’s father and bother’s were also dead…

   Nicolai  was bleeding, his head was wounded and one of his arm was bleeding too… he said to Tristan, “We need to get out of here..”

    Nicolai took my hand and pulled me away from them, Jacobi and Tristan was behind us and some of our guards and few people were covering the back…… I was still crying, “Father… father is there… we need to take him.. mother… my mother… Alice”

   Nicolai said as if he was screaming, “They are dead Estella… we have to get away from here… run…”

    The last thing that horrible night I remember is our burning palace, I was crying and looking at it from distance….. that night I decided I will kill the one who took away my everything… I will kill King Edmund…”
     End of flashback….

        Present day,
             Adrian said to his brother,, “I need a army.. no matter what happen I will catch everyone of them and kneel them in the court…” Adrian walked out of the sell with anger, pain, regret and lot of other feeling which were making him burn in revenge….