Episode- 19

Episode- 19
   Author’s POV:
              Tristan said as holds Estella’s hand, “Your highness…. I am Estella’s fiancé… I am just here to visit her and this family….”
Adrian turned his attention to Estella who was biting her lower lip as she pulled her hand away…. she walked to the bakery as she didn’t knew what to say…
     Adrian turned to Tristan with a smirk and said, “I am sure you must be having a good time here… with beauty like her…”
    Tristan said with a laugh, “it’s nothing like that…. She still too young and she is just like a child…. So I try to control myself around her… so I won’t hurt her…. I should tell it to you… but she has no gut’s to let me kiss her… so I guess I have to save our first kiss on our wedding…”
     Adrian’s feast tighten around the flowers.. but was happy that he was the only man to kiss her… Adrian said, “Well good luck..”  he had a glance at Estella and she knew she has a lot to explain….
   Estella packed a basket and said, “Uncle I will take these to the old lady of the gold merchant…”
        Tristan said, “I will come with you..” he stepped out of the flower shop..
   She said, “ahh… no… you look after the flower shop… anyways the old lady don’t like strangers…”
       Her Uncle said, “She is right… she becomes really angry like a fire spitting dragon…” her uncle laughed…
    Tristan said, “Then I guess I have to wait for your return… return fast..” she nodded and walked into the crowd and disappeared…
    Estella dropped the food to the old lady and walked out of the huge house… soon she saw Adrian far near a tree… he looked at her walked in the woods.
    Estella took a deep breath and walked the route he walked earlier… but he was nowhere to be seen like he vanished in thin air… after searching and looking for few minutes she reached to the lake… their usual meeting spot….
      She looked around and saw no one… she said to herself, “where is he?”
     Out of sudden she was pinned on the tree… she saw Adrian sticking his forehead to her looking in her eyes, for a moment she thought she was attacked…
    Adrian said, “Ella… I do not like that man…. Why is he here..”
    Estella said, “I don’t know… he showed up  this morning out of sudden… he is Tristan, the one I am supposed to marry…”
   Adrian’s grip tighten around her hand and said, “Don’t say that..”
    Estella said as she meet his eyes, “But I don’t that to happen…. But he wants to marry next year’s spring….. everyone is ok with it… I am not….”
      Adrian saw her eyes tearing up, he said, “I will never let that happen… trust me..”
   He kissed her lips and her tears roll down…. Estella could sense his anger…. She let him kiss her roughly, Adrian parted from her and hugged her.. he said, “Stay away from him, Ella… don’t let him touch you… not even your hands…”
    She buried herself in his arms as she nodded……