Episode-96

Episode-96
  Adrian’s POV:
John asked, “how is it going with your Ella?” I didn’t said anything, he asked again, “is it really right to hide everything from her?... your brother send this letter suggesting you should tell her,,, he will be more hurt”… I ignored him, she already knows, and she is on my side… I am glad about that.
  And I know how to win her again, she loves me…. she will love me again… Estella will be on my side again, I will kill Tristan for her… that’s how she will trust me again, and anyways Tristan don’t deserve to live after killing my child.
   I was in the training ground now… I said to John, “that doesn’t matter she is mine… from the moment I saw her” John sighed and said, “you never listen to me.”
I was distracted when Estella’s maid ran to me, “Your majesty…”  I turned to her and asked, “speak..”
   She said, “Lady is missing… I scared everywhere… I couldn’t find her….” I got angry, I said, “what are you???! idiot… John! Search…” Estella.. where are you?... You are in danger every moment when you are not around people. when will you understand?
I just hope she didn’t do anything without informing me. after few minutes, John said, “Adrian… we found our guards injured… come…”
I went to the guard who was being treated on his wounds, he said, “my lord… that man… Took lady forcefully with him… we tried to stop but…” my feast tighten, I asked, “who?”
   The guard said in pain, “Lady was asking him to leave her…. she called him Tristan…” My eyes went wide, I am angry…. Tristan!!!! You dare..
     I turned to John and said, “be ready with the army, send people to track… we are in war…..” John looked at me and said, “No.. Adrian… control there must be another way than this… we don’t need a war…”
   I grabbed his shirt and said in rage, “that swine! killed my child…. And now took my women with him forcefully and you are telling me I am supposed sit like a coward and go with peaceful way… no he deserves a painful death, I will be a merciless nightmare for him….” I said again, “send the soldiers now to search him… I want my women with me now… and prepare for war… I will lead the army…”
     John was worried about me, I lost control,…. I go crazy in anger, I get  crazy when I  soak my hands in blood… I know… I kill both mine and other peoples… I don’t car… I became Nicolai’s nightmare and  I will be Hades for Tristan…. But I will not lose her…
  I said to John, “I want brother and his army too… and tell brother, if he try to stop me then I will go bare hand on the war,… then my death is on his shoulders….” I walked out preparing for the war… Estella I warned you, not to take risk… ask me?... tell me… but this women wants to do all of that all alone… what is does something to her…  he is dangerous, sharp,…. I am worried about you Estella…. Where are you?...  find you…. I need to find you…   I can’t bear losing you……………