Episode- 35

Episode- 35

       The next evening,

     Adrian arrived at the palace of Pride Kingdom, Adrian straight took the prisoners to the prison to lock them up… Adrian said to the guard, “Put the men in the prison cell…”

   There were 12 prisoners in total. the rest of them died… Tristan waited for the rest of them to go down as Estella was still feeling weak. She was having a fever because of the chilly night travel…. Adrian was looking at them as guards were locking the other guard in…

    Tristan supported her and made her get down and helping her walk… Adrian was at edge of his self-control after seeing this.. he pushed Tristan away from her, and she ended up falling on her knees… Adrian looked at her and said, “Lock this man separately and this women in the opposite side l..”

   As guards pushed Tristan in the cell he was desperate… as the guard locked him, he screamed back, “Hey… stop! She is sick.. please.. let her be near me..”

   Adrian scoffed as he believed this all to be a lie… but Estella was struggling to get up again, Adrian held her hand and pulled her up, saying, “Stop this act..” she hissed as he touched her fresh wound on her arm..,

   Adrian felt her body temperature and quickly put his hand on her forehead, it was burning… he said, “You are having a fever,,,” he was worried, but soon he realized what he did, he pulled her to the empty cell and threw her in… she grasped as she was on the ground..

    Tristan was yelling them to stop but he had nothing he can do. Adrian screamed, “Bring water….” The guard came with glass of water.. Adrian pulled a small pouch from his clothes, he removed a pill from the pouch... Estella was still facing the ground, she was unable to handle the pain going through her body.

    Adrian pulled her face to him and made her eat the pill with force, he made her drink water forcefully, and let her go.. she moved back quickly as she got out of his grip.. Adrian pulled her face in his hand and she was looking at him with teary eyes, Adrian said, “ it’s not poison, it’s medicine…..Don’t think I care for you…. I want to make sure you will be alive and in your complete senses when my brother will decide your faith…” he looked at her red face and teary eyes… as if she was hurt by his actions… he let her go and walked out of the cell, the guards locked her…. Estella hugged her knees and cried herself silently…

   few hour later, midnight….

    Estella looked up as she heard footsteps, her eyes went to the person… she saw Lionel… she looked at him then looked away… she was surprise to see Lionel, she was hoping she would see Adrian… but she knew he hates her…

    Lionel stood outside her cell and was observing her. she was in mess, she appeared weak and her red cheeks were still telling her story… Lionel was no longer Prince… he was the new King….

        Lionel heard Tristan’s voice, “Get away from her… deal with me if you brothers want to torture someone…”

     Lionel turned his attention to Estella who was looking at him, Lionel said, “From your face and his words, one thing is clear he did this to you… Adrian did this to you…. you can’t blame him or me… you made him like this… because his trust was broken, he became a monster…. I should congratulate you for changing my little brother into a monster….”

   As she heard this, she was in tears… she tried to hide those..

   Lionel saw desired actions, he was hoping she should have feeling for him… he wanted Adrian back the way he use to be… she made him like this, maybe she can change him back.. Lionel just came conform her love for Adrian… her face is showing she loves Adrian….

   Lionel asked, “You played with his trust and feelings… you are good as spying … King Hames trained his illegitimate daughter well…”

    Estella looked at Lionel with anger at this point and said, “Even if I tell you I didn’t played with him…. I didn’t use him or his love… you won’t believe me… just like he did… and now I do not desire to explain…”