Episode- 62

Episode- 62

   Estella’s POV:

  I asked him, “I know… I and my child are in danger, from both you and Tristan…” Tear roll down my cheek. I couldn’t keep it in.

  I felt his hand losing around my arm. He looked away, I don’t know if it’s anger or something else. He turned me again, his face showed pain, and he asked me in anger and pain, “you think I will harm my child…. Ella, did I become this lowly to you. this child is our, it’s mine… I can do nothing wrong to it.. how can you even think that..” he banged his hand on the table. He is beyond angry.

     I scoffed and said, “your highness.. how can you say this?.. don’t you have shame… don’t you know how I conceived this child… it was without my permission..”

   He warn immediately, “Estella..” but I said in tears, “you forced me, every single time… but I can’t hate this child for his father… I tried but I can’t… you say you will do nothing wrong to this child but you can do wrong to it’s mother…” Adrian was shaking my now.. he grabbed my face and pulled me close to him. he said as he looked in my eyes, “Ella.. don’t speak further… or you can’t blame me for my actions.” I tried to push him, but he landed his lips on mine. He is kissing me, but I somehow push him away. he connected his forehead with mine and said, “why you choose everyone over me… why did you push me away?” I was crying, I tried to get away from his grip, he soon let me go, I got up to moved away and I heard him, “this child is our.. and you have to accept it and me… this child is proof that you are mine..” I looked at him in disbelief. He was looking at me in anger and pain. He can’t act as a victim. I am the victim, I am the one who was hurt, I was the one to be forced, I was the one to be tortured and beaten.

    He said, “you can’t choose.. you have to accept..” he just made this child my prison.. like this child is chains in my leg and hands.. he made me hate my own child by his words… how did I neglect this fact that this child is not on my will… he is right, it’s proof what I went through… it’s a shameful and horrible truth…

   I met his eyes as my breath stuck in my body. I said to him as anger took over my mind, “Adrian I pity you.. you are worse than anyone I seen…. You are making me hate you more. If you want to hit me, torture me, then I can’t stop you… but I can stop this child growing inside me.. I will kill it.. I will not give birth to it… I will decide on it..” his eyes widen, he got up instantly pulling me close as he holds his hands on my shoulders.

  He said, “Ella.. are you out of your mind? Do you know what you are saying?” I know.. but I really don’t want to harm this child, I am this child mother.. I can’t…

     But I pushed him away, he looked at me with surprise and tearful eyes, why he is he acting like this.. don’t get attached to my child..

    His this face is making me angry, I grabbed his clothes, shaking him and said, “do you think I don’t know what you are planning?” I looked at him in anger while he was looking at my face. I said again, “I know, King Adrian, what are you up to… You will marry a noble woman and make her your queen.. then after this child is born, you will make Queen adopt my child without my permission…. You will do this to torture me. You are planning to take my child away…. you find this way to hurt me. You are really heartless. That’s why you had a banquette to find the queen. Am I right?”

  He just looked at me, I screamed at him, “I will never let this child born if this child will be taken away from me… did you hear this... I kill both me and this child” The next moment, I saw him raise his hand as he screamed my name, I flinched and went silent, but the slap never landed on me..