Episode-83

Episode-83

       I heard him, “Ella…. Don’t just scrub my back… clean my chest…” I went frozen.. I am sure my face got red…. I whispered, “your majesty…  please turn…” he turned his face to me and I forgot how to breath… he smirked and pulled me on him, and I was in water with him and on his lap…. He whispered, “now you can do it…” I looked down in shyness… what am I supposed to do now?

  My dress is soaked in water. I looked at him and said, “you are doing it on purpose, your majesty?” he touched my face and said, “am I?”

    I nodded, I said, “don’t make me this shy… this is embarrassing, your majesty…” he asked, playing, “is it?...”

   I met his eyes and said, “yes, your majesty…… it’s weird that a woman and man should be in the same bath like this.. this close….” My heart is racing… it will explode in these racing beats.

    I whispered, “it’s inappropriate…”
   He got close to my face, and his hand pulled my waist close to his body. He said, “but we are in love…. We got closer than this.. my dear…” god! my heart is racing like crazy.. what is he doing….

      He got close to my lips and said, “want to know… How close we are, Ella?” I didn’t say, I just kept looking at him… he kissed me, his soft lips collided against mine, and my closed my eyes… this feels right… there is nothing wrong in it… we love each other…

      I felt his hands moving around my water soaked body. He was going deep into the kiss, he is sucking my lips as if he would rip them apart…. I felt him biting my lips… he grabbed my face and entered his tough in my mouth.. and I don’t feel like stopping him…. every moment he was pulling me close to him, like he will eat me alive… but I feel love and weird passion when he does this… like it’s his right to touch me like this… who gave him this right?.. maybe I myself did…
     I felt my back exposing to the warm water, only then I realized my dress was ripped open. I parted from him and asked, “your.. majesty?” I didn’t need to say further… he touched my face and said, “don’t worry, my Ella…. It’s fine… just let me love you…” he looked at me for permission.. and I nod lightly…

      He pushed the dress sticking to my body down, exposing my bare body to him… I looked down not knowing what to do?... was this even right?... letting a man touch me… I don’t have any memories about myself but my inner self is deciding to let him do this…

    I tried to hide myself behind my hands, but he grabbed them before they could even try to hide my body…. He said, “Ella… you don’t need to do this in front of me….” his lips touched my neck and said, “the love I have for you will never die… never… you are mine…” I fell him biting my collar bone and I gripped into him in pleasure… I was scared to create any sound… but soon I gave up…

   I was so much into this pleasure that I was burying my face in his chest and let him do whatever he wants too… suddenly I felt something getting in me in between my legs… I grasped… I  cried in pain and please…

   He whispered, “shuu…. You will like it…” I felt his movements and I gripped into him as I closed my eyes… this is too much… he is getting bigger inside… like I can’t take it but I don’t want it to stop… I whispered, “please….” I don’t know what I mean… but he kept his movements on… at some point I was under him and he was going out of control… I gave him myself without worrying… maybe it’s not the first time…. But for me.. in these faded memories… I will consider it as first time…

      He wrapped my body in a cloth… the cloth is so big that no one can see me under it… I just pulled it around my body, covering myself.. he lifted me in his arms and said, “let’s go to my room.. you need rest…” I am so shy…. What will maids think when they see him carrying me like this in his arms.. this is shameless… The entire time, he took me to the room I was hiding in him…

     He placed on the bed and caressed my cheek… he said, “Ella… you are really important to me… just stay like this near me.. forever…” I smiled as I looked at him… his Majesty is the only person I trust… he loves me… … I just wish I could remember this love from the past… it’s not fair to him….