Episode-111

Episode-111

  Estella’s POV:

     I turned out of the assembly and went to my room…. I sat on the wiping of my tears. This happened again to me…I heard Adrian call my name, and I didn’t responded…

      I felt him turning me to him, he was angry and desperate, he said, “no matter what happened I am marrying you? you are not allowed to cry..” he is ready to be my everything, but I can’t push him out of his throne just because I want to be his.

     I said, “no… Adrian….. let’s forget this.. wedding everything… they will go against you…  I can’t separate you from throne… I can’t be this selfish.”

   Adrian said, “no.. I never wanted the throne.. I don’t care about the throne… I want you… you understand… I won’t give up on you, and a King should not be intimidated by those people… they need to learn when to talk and when to talk…”

  I shook my head and said, “Adrian.. I don’t want to be a reason for another war… I want you to be happy…”

   Adrian said, pulling me close to him, “Estella… I need you to be happy… You can’t decide this.. you are marrying me and being the new Queen…” he wiped my tears, and I let him kiss me lightly. I grabbed Adrian’s hand and said, “Adrian…. I didn’t let Tristan touch me… I didn’t sleep with him…” I cried out… I can’t explain what I feel… this is so painful.

   Adrian said, “Estella…. I trust you… I know you… and I believe you…” he connected his lips on mine… I let him kiss me… I was in pain, and his warmth sounded promising and soothing…

     30 minutes later,

    I grasped as I felt him stretching my walls entering me… Adrian kissed my lips and growled as he moved slowly… this is so hot and addictive. He said, “Estella.. you are mine… you are only mine.. I will marry you… at any cost..”

  I was whining on his slow, deep moments… I felt him increasing his pace, I grasped and tried to hold into his shoulder. I whispered, “be gentle…. It’s too much.. ah!”

   I can be only his… and he can be only mine…..

  He whispered, “trust me.. I will make you my wife.. you can’t escape from me…” I want his words to be true.. I want him in my arms forever… loving me…

   Adrian’s POV:

           I sat there looking her exhausted body under the sheet…. What they said to you today was not forgivable… Forgive Estella… today, I need to lose control of anger and myself to teach them how to talk with their Queen. I got in my clothes and walked out of the room. I said to her maid, “let her sleep…”

   I walked further to the sale, and they think they can walk away after talking about my Estella like that. They dare to speak of her like that.

   I walked the Sell, and John asked, “Adrian you really want to do this..”

   I smirked and said, “give me a metal rod… I will show them how to respect my women…” I am going to kill him today, he deserve to be dead..

  After 1 hour I walked out of the sell with blood soaked hands, John was shocked, I said, “the message should be that the king is getting married and if someone have problem meet me and I will talk with them in personal…” I smirked… I will not spare anyone… no one can take Estella away from me.. no one…
  I won’t let her be in pain again.. my Estella deserves every happiness in the world…