Episode- 77

Episode- 77

  Adrian’s POV:

         I stood there thinking… is it a curse or blessing…. I won’t tell her about this child or it’s death.. I said to the physician, “if she forgets everything.. don’t tell her anything.. not even a single word…. I will create a new Ella… my Ella..”

In the middle of the night,

      I couldn’t sleep or even rest.. I am worried about her… I decided to go and check on her… my Ella, hasn’t woke up yet… the physician said she might wake up soon… but guilt is eating me up, why I was not there to protect her?... I lost my child… the pain is something I can’t even explain, Tristan still manage to escape like a rat but this time I will find him… I will find him.. and once I did… I will show him the hell..

   I also put my people to search for the person who is helping them.. their courage is not hollow.. someone is there helping them sneak in the palace area in broad day light… but right now, my Ella is important for me…

      I walked to her room and as I entered the room I saw her on the bed…. unconcious, the maids were taking care of her… the physician bowed to me and said, “Your Majesty…”

   I just said, “get out of all of you..” they went out, they closed the door and I finally walked to her,  I sat on the bed beside her. I touched her face.. I couldn’t stop myself, tear roll down from my eyes.. I took her hand in mine… her clothes are changed but I still remember the state I found her today… I can’t even imagine what pain she went through and if she didn’t forget everything then she will go through pain as a mother.. she just lost her child… it’s better if you forget..

    I kissed her hand and said, “it’s better if you don’t remember… I will go through this pain as a failed father.. I will carry this sorrow… I am sorry that we lost our child… I couldn’t protect it… but I will punish them…”  I squeezed her hand and said, “it’s better if you forget your painful life… your father, mother… and your revenge.. you should forget that day and everything after that…  I will forget it too…  I will be the same Adrian as I  to be.. and you will be my Ella… you won’t have a reason to hate me now…” Yes, I am talking advantage of this condition, but now that I have a chance to get my love back then.. then I am going to forget everything she has done like she will forget my actions… I will love her as before… I will do this for her love… even if it’s crime I will keep her in dark form her past… she will not know anything about herself.. I will form her new self…

     I know she won’t hear me, I said again, “you are my lover.. that’s it.. nothing more.. for now you are not Estella, you are not King Hames illegal daughter… but you are just Ella.. King Adrian’s women….”