Episode- 53

Episode- 53

     The next day,

       I was asked to attend the dinner with Adrian, his brother, and Queen Evelyn,….  I didn’t talk much, I was just sitting there… I'm hoping I will get ignored… I do not want Arian to pay attention to me…

     The brothers were talking when Adrian passed meat on my plate from his… he didn’t stop by just one piece,,,, he almost filled my plate with it.. it’s like 2 peoples food… What is wrong with him.. I looked at him in shock and confusion..

   He said, “Eat a lot… it’s good for the child..” My feast tighten… I get scared as soon as he speaks about the child… I fear losing it…. I thanked him, “Thank you, you majesty…” I saw his eyes changing from caring to slight anger… I didn’t say anything right..

      King Lionel said, “Lady Estella.. eat a lot don’t be shy… My queen don’t even hesitate while stealing my food… ha… ha.. ha.. it’s normal…” Queen Evelyn glared at  her husband… they are trying to be friendly with me.. but I can’t accept it…

         King Lionel said, “So… I guess… my child will be the older.. honey, what will be the difference between both children..”

       Queen answered with a smile, “I guess 4 months… they can play with each other… good friends… I want  them both me girls or both boys…” I smiled slightly..

       Adrian answered, “I don’t mind it… girl or boy… they should be healthy…” I stayed silent… I suddenly I feel like vomiting… this smell of the food feels disgusting.. I want to throw up… I covered my mouth, and everyone’s eye is on me… I ran out of the room…

      Adrian’s POV:

           I saw her covering her mouth, she ran out of the room… I called her, “Ella…” but she didn’t stopped she ran out of the room… I looked at her plate… did she did this on purpose to avoid what I served her… does she thinks I want to kill my own child by poisoning her.. I saw her maid following her…

    Queen said to other maid, “Make her some juice… she must be throwing up… make sure she is full… ask her what she is craving for… make her rest…” The maid walks out..

       Brother Lionel said, “I have a lot of memories of that… you used to throw up… Now it’s better… Adrian, don’t worry.. she just needs time…” I was still not convinced and worried.. Queen said, “Your Majesty.. King Adrian doesn’t know it… it’s normal for a woman to throw up when she is carrying a child… she will get tired..”

   She is throwing up, I got up and said, “I apologize… I need to go.. you can enjoy the dinner….. sorry…” I ran to find her… where is she….

   I spotted her maid.. I ran to her I was Estella sitting there throwing up, coughing…  she sat there closing her eyes, she looks exhausted… the maid passed me water and I made her drink it… as soon as she realized it was me, she moved back almost banging her head to the wall… I grabbed her she landed in my chest… I can hear her heart beats… fast, rapid…. She moved back..

    I said, “Stop moving carelessly….” I lifted her in my arms, she griped my shirt in fear… she is scared of me….

    I walked to her room, I got her on  her feet… she moved back… she looked down, I asked, “Do you need anything… Ella…”

  She shakes her head in ‘NO’….. she looks pale, she is lying…   I can see her moments are weak, she is trembling… I saw her closing her eyes… she lost her balance… she is fainting!!!! Again!!... I supported her, her forehead is sweating…. Her eyes are closed….

    Her maid grasped, “My Lady!!”  I ordered, “Call the physician…”

      I placed her on the bed, covering her with comforter…. What is wrong with her,… why is she like this….

   After the physician checked her, Physician said, “You Majesty.. there is nothing to worry,…. Lady Estella is fainting and throwing up because of her pregnancy… there is nothing to worry till she eats well..” I nodded and said, “You can go now….”

       I sat beside her, Estella…. Should I forgive you?..... I touched her cheeks, she is scared of me now, doesn’t talk to me, eye contact with her is now rare…. I don’t know if I can forgive you or not… but one thing I know is I can’t never let you go… I can’t imagine a single day without you…. I said I hate you, I tortured you, but you can never understand what I felt when I did that… the anger and hate for myself is beyond explanation… I was sleepless every night after I beat you, forced you.. I can’t understand was it punishment  for me and you…