Episode- 16

Episode- 16
    Author’s POV:
      Adrian went to the Prison which was 15 minutes away from the palace, he entered the Prison and guards bowed to him… he saw King and His brother, he bowed to them…
    King said, “You are in time at last…”
   Adrian said, “Yes your majesty, why do you called me here after so long years…. Something must be wrong…”
    Prince Lionel said, “From past 2 weeks we are reported some spy invading into the capital… we manage to catch one, he is not speaking….”
   Adrian said as he got serious, “So I need to make him talk…”
  The King said, “Adrian… we need to know who is behind him…..”
   Adrian walked to one of the sells as Lionel told him… he was serious but confident…
     Prince Lionel asked, “Your majesty…. Would it be ok if he…. He lost control and…. Became total different person… I am worried… we haven’t let him do these things for 3 years…”
    King sigh and said, “Lionel…  he have to learn handle himself… we can’t protect him always…. And we need him…”
    After few minutes screams could be heard… beating sound also could be hears and seems like an extreme torture….. after 10 minutes everything went silent… Adrian walked with blood over his hands and looked at his brother and father…
       Adrian said, “He is from Ceellador… he was too tough, I just got this…. he is died..”
    King became serious after hearing this… Prince Lionel was worried.. he was just looking at his father…
    Adrian asked, “Father, as far as I know, King of Ceellador was killed in war between us, and now Ceellador is under us, after 5 years who is going against you…”
   His father said, “I made a mistake…. His one son escaped…. Every heir of his father King Hames, were killed other than Prince named Nicolai… maybe it’s him…. don’t worry Lionel with find them…”
    Adrian nodded and walked out but a name stuck in his head, ‘Prince Nicolai’
      Adrian heard his brother behind him, he turned to his brother and asked, “What is it Brother…”
      Prince Lionel asked, “Adrian you ok…. I mean didn’t you lost control…”
   Adrian knew his brother’s worry, he becomes violent and out of control… almost a monster…
   Adrian said, “Yes… I did… for that moment…”
    Prince Lionel said, “oh… are you ok?  You should get out of here… I would never let you here again..”
   Adrian smiled and said. “I am fine… as soon as I remembered Estella’s face I came back to sense but he was dead… too late… but at least I will not kill any innocent…” Prince Lionel was shocked but at relief at the same time.. he had some worry.
   Seeing Adrian walking away, Prince Lionel said to himself, “Your dependency on her makes me worry… what if father won’t agree,,,,, but if she helps you then I will help you to keep her…”
    It’s already evening, Estella was in her house cleaning her room.. she heard a whistle…  her eyes lighten up… she immediately walked out of the house and walked into the woods, she followed the same paths she always does..
    Soon she saw Adrian standing as he waited for her.. Adrian said, “Ella… you made me wait….”
   Estella walked to him as she was finding him adorable… she said, “Your highness, didn’t we meet in the morning… I do not understand why are you still complaining about me being late..”
    Adrian walked to her and carried her in his arms and said, “Stop calling me that or you would meet punishment…”
      She chuckled and said, “Fine… fine… I won’t… now let me down..”