Episode- 65

Episode- 65

   Estella’s POV:

          When I woke up, he had already left…. I didn’t know he was going to come last night… I was going to flee.. but he came out of nowhere. He stayed the night… so I decided to leave the idea for the day.. I am going to flee when he is not around… I have everything prepared…. Beth doesn’t know this, and handling her won’t be hard for me either….

    Beth was doing my hair when she said, “My Lady… for how long you are not allowed to leave this room..” I looked at her through the mirror. She immediately apologized, and she said, “forgive me, My Lady… I was just asking because I heard that walking in fresh air is good for the child and mother… so…” she looks nervous..

    I looked at her and then at the caretaker who was standing beside me, I  warned both of them, “there is no need to worry for my child… I know how to take care of me..” This caretaker is a problem. She won’t let me alone for a single moment… she is always following me… I know she tells Adrian every bit of my actions…

    Suddenly, I feel like throwing up, I am exhausted and sleepless for these days… I am really worried about everything going around me… The caretaker asked, “My Lady…. are you feeling unwell.. you should rest…”

   I looked at her and said, “stay away..” she took a step back.... after few minutes, I couldn’t really take it, I was throwing up like crazy… Beth helped me clean… I really feel weak.. would be good to flee in this situation, no, this couldn’t be a reason. I need to get out. And it’s normal to throw up when you are with a child..

   Beth helped me sit on the chair, I really don’t feel good… suddenly  something didn’t feel right, and my lower region of my stomach hurt. I tried to go through it.. it must be nothing. I tried to divert my attention. I was reading a book for an hour already but the pain is not going.. it’s more stronger… I don’t feel very good about it…

    I got up to go to the bed, as I got up, my legs gave up, and I couldn’t handle it, it hurts.. Beth grasped and helped me and the caretaker too… they were trying to make me stand, but I really can’t…. In fear tears roll down, I turned to Beth and said, “Call help… it hurts..” Beth nodded and ran out.. in the meantime, the caretaker somehow made me stand..

   I cried out, “I can’t.. it hurts so bad..” the caretaker said, helping me, “My Lady.. just be strong… we can put you to rest on the bed…”

      The female physician came rushing, and she immediately started finding out what was wrong, I was scared. The child must be alright… I saw Adrian rushing in the room. He was sweating.. he instantly walked to me and took my hand. He asked, “Ella… what it wrong..” he looks worried

     I cried out in fear, “it hurts..” he looked at the physician who was checking my pulse.. He asked, “what is happening??” he almost screamed..

   The physician said, “Your majesty, please step out of the room for a moment.. let me check… Please..” he looked at me and walked out of the room.. please baby be alright…

     Adrian’s POV:

      I walked out of the room, and I heard the door close…. I am really worried. She is in pain….. the thought of something happening to the child is making me worried, an unknown fear is rising in the body…. She said she would die if something happened to the child.. the child has to live for his mother.. I know she won’t hurt this child, but she can’t take the loss of this child too… but what went wrong…. She was fine yesterday…

    An hour later, the physician came to me, and she bowed. I asked, “is everything fine?., Estella and the child?”

     The physician looked at me and then said, “Your Majesty….Lady is good now, I gave her the medicine.. the child is also fine for now..”

   I asked her on her words, “what do you mean by ‘fine for now’?”

  She said, “Your Majesty,…Lady Estella.. is too weak, her body is not that strong to have a child, we can see she has a thin body.. she should eat more and rest well…. She didn’t bleed, so it’s nothing to worry.. I am sure if she stays in good health, then there won’t be a problem…” I nodded… The Physician walks out…. She should be in good health and be happy….