Episode- 40

Episode- 40

      He said, “It is healing pretty good…. It won’t left a scar… a mistress should have a pretty face…” I somehow felt a sharp pain in my heart…  I see nothing but hate… he is a completely different person…

   He looked in my eyes and said, “But you are not just mistress… you are my lifetime slave…. At first I thought it was to gentle to give you this punishment but… it is a surely good chance to humiliate for your lifetime…” his words are stabbing my heart and it’s not bearable… 

     I turned my face away from him, I know speaking something will only lead to hell….  He grabbed my face and made me look at him, his face shows pure anger, he said, “Who allowed to look away, Slave…”

     ‘slave’ this words breaks me, tear roll down my eye, his grip on my face got tighter that I said, “Please…. It hurts..”
  He let me go and then laughed as he covered his face, I looked at him in confusion and a unknown fear…  he sat beside me and said, “little pressure on your flesh  and you are crying, saying it hurts…. Then tell me.. what I must be feeling when I received betrayal… when I saw my father die and I couldn’t do anything…”

       I replied as I am unable to take his word, “then what I must have felt when my family was killed by your father and my younger brother by you…”

     His hand went to my hairs as he holds them in feast and he said, “You have no right to complain slave…. Your father got greedy for land and met his destiny….. your brother was a criminal and a spy, he was destined to die…”

    I still said as tear were not stopping, “My mother was innocent then why did your father killed her…. she had suffer enough through her life, but still she was murdered brutally…”

              His grip got tighter, I almost screamed, he chuckled and said, “A low graded maid… who seduced the King to get easy status in her life but failed…. she even give birth to a child in greed of the power…. Are you telling me she was innocent?”

   This was enough to make me angry, he can talk  anything about me but he is not allowed to say anything about my mother….

    I pushed him away from myself and I stood up, I pointed my finger at him and said, “If you hate me then talk to me…. you are in no place to spit nonsense about my mother… what do you even know about her?... it doesn’t mean that I love you so you can say anything about my mother”

  He stood up and was more angry than before, he got close to me and said, “You love me???... lie… if you did then you must have not run away when I gave you the chance… even when I knew what were you….”

   I took a step back and looked away, I don’t want to explain that neither I want to talk to him…  he pulled my arm and threw me on the bed, I grasped and looked at him.

    I see a smirk on his face, the next moment I saw him removing his shirt and throwing it away. suddenly I feel this fear that is shaking me to bones..
      I got up and was about to step out of this situation, I was thrown on the bed by him as he on top of me…. I said, “Please… stop…”

     He formed a grip on my hands and said, “You are my mistress…. so do as I say… be a good mistress… satisfy me…”

       I kept struggling but he didn’t stop I found him tearing my clothes… I begged him, “Don’t do this to me… please…”

         He just kissed me forcefully in response, he was rough and merciless at this point… I know I have no escape… this is a nightmare… see him like this doing this to me… forcing me… it’s a nightmare….

      I kept begging him when I felt sudden sharp pain in my lower body, he was thrusting like a monster out of sudden.. without any warning… my begs were converted into screams… he was still biting my skin, and all this pain in unbearable and humiliating for me… this humiliation is enough to kill me…

       He was pouring his anger on my body, torturing both by body and soul… I feel so helpless and shameful at this moment… that I hate my body and wherever he toughed it…..

   The whole night was torture for me, he didn’t stopped or showed me any mercy… fainted at a moment and last thing I remember is him thrusting inside me and my soaked red eyes closing because of the pain..………