Episode- 42

Episode- 42

         He walked close to me with heavy footsteps… he asked, “You didn’t eat… *chuckled* do you think I will be soft on you for that… naïve..”

  I still avoided his gaze without a word. He pulled my face in his hand and said, “Look at me…”

   This time, I said, “I am not starving for what you did to me, your majesty…. But I am starving for your father’s crime…. I lost my family today… I am starving because today it’s 6 years your father made an innocent girl an  orphan…”

    I was sudden change in his eyes, from anger to surprised sadness… like he felt what I am I feeling… but it disappeared soon as it never happen..

   Adrian  said, “STRIP, slave..”

   I didn’t move but stood there expressionlessly… I can see he is offended by seeing no response.. he wants me to plead and beg… but I am not giving him that…

   He said again and this time as a warning, “Strip and satisfy me…”

     He got no response. I looked down … as I fear tearing up… Sometimes it is hard to stay strong even though you want to be strong…

   He pulled the cloth away from my body which was covering me, I was now in my dress which had short sleeves and peach in color… he was shocked I can tell it as he looked at me… yesterday I scrubbed my body too hard till it was bleeding  or at the edge of bleeding… it formed darker patched around my collar bone, neck, arm, chest and everywhere I was about reach in anger…

      He touched my neck and I hissed… he moved his hand away fearing giving me more pain… in this moment I know he still cares but his pride, ego and anger is making him do these things, which I never imagined he will do…

   He asked as if it was a warning, “How did this happen…” I gave him no answer, and he just looked at him as tears roll down… he asked again, “tell me what happened!!” his voice was more loud…  but I still refuse to answer..

    He raised his hand in anger to slap me… but he stopped himself as he saw no reaction, and I was not flinching either… I already prepared myself for this..

   He looked at me with anger and screamed, “Maid!!”

   Beth ran in the room, and she said, “Yes your majesty..”

    Adrian pointed his finger at me and asked the maid, “What happened?”

   Beth looked at me and then answered as she was shivering, “Your majesty, Lady Estella… was in bath and she apparently scrubbed herself too much…” I was just looking at both of them without any words.. his eyes went darker as he listened to this.

     Adrian said in anger, “Scrubbed?!!!... Where were you and other maids assigned to her..” Beth was trembling..

   I said, “I asked them to go away, your majesty… it’s not her fault… Beth, you leave…” Adrian was looking at me with anger… Beth looked at me and then Adrian.. he almost screamed, “Leave..” Beth rushed out of the room, closing the door again..

   He asked in anger, “Why did you do this, and this time I demanded an answer?”

   I replied as tears rolled down, “I hated to be forced that night….. I wanted to removed the memories… but I knew I can’t so I tried to get rid of your sent and touch… every time you will force me I will fight back…” my teary eyes met his… and I was gulping this bitter painful feeling….