Episode- 24

Episode- 24
    Estella’s POV:
       He said again, “Ella… tell me your real identity… or it won’t be good for you…”
I didn’t reply but looked at him in anger instead still struggling to break free… he said as he got more angry, “Do you think Nicolai will help you,, my men are already on him… whatever actions he takes are under observation… and that Jacobi.. he is too weak for anything … or your Tristan…”
       I said as he told me the names, “don’t you dare….. you can’t do anything to brother or Tristan.. and don’t think any wrong about Jacobi… you swine father had already taken a lot from me… he has to die… my brother will kill him ”
     He release me but I felt a slap on my face, it really hurt… then he grabbed my neck as if he was chocking me… he said, “Don’t you dare to say anything about my father…. he is not like you all to take love as a game and betray others…”
    I said out in tears, “I didn’t played with you…. I love you even though you are son of my enemy… I still care for you even though your father lead to death of my parent and other siblings… I love you Adrian…”
   I felt him kissing my lips the next moment and I feel his pain… he moved away and said, “then show me… I am ready to give you a chance… just because I love you… stay here … do not move… I will return after I finish Nicolai, save my father… and then  take you as my wife… now it would be much easier because you are daughter of King….”
    He let me go and I landed on the ground but he didn’t stopped there…. He tied by hands and legs and walked to the door… I was in panic… I brought trouble to my Nicolai and everyone ..
   Adrian turned to the door and said, “Estella don’t betray me now… stay here and I will forgive your mistakes and we can start again..”
    He left without any further words to me… I heard his voice from the locked door, “Don’t open this room till I return, don’t open in any case..” I heard his footsteps walking away…
   What should I do? what should I do? I need to think something…I moved my tied hands under my dress, I remembered having a dragger… I always carry lot of them… I pulled it out and manage to free my hands after long struggle of more than 30 minutes… then cut the rope on my legs and stood up… I have no time to waste… I have to inform Nicolai…
   I ran to the door and but it’s locked, I knew it… I searched around the room and it has a window… a large window right side of the bed… but it’s on the third floor….. what should I do…. I pulled the every piece of fabric in the room and tied it together to create a rope… I tied it to the heavy wooden bed and breathe a little….
   I remembered his words, “Estella don’t betray me now…” but I have to… I have a family to save just like him… I ran and jumped out of the window…. And somehow landed on the ground all intact… I saw guards coming to me..
    When they were close enough I pounced on then and ended out killing them both….. I ran out of there to Nicolai….