Episode- 66

Episode- 66

Author's POV:

Somewhere in the unknown woods,

Tristan was resting in the cave, as this cave itself was well hidden with the trees and bushes around it. these woods were far away from the human contact and this was perfect as Adrian's army was searching for Tristan, the cave was a secret hide place with all the necessities. Tristan's helper was changing the dressing on Tristan's wounds. But Tristan's face was in compete rage and discomfort, he couldn't take the fact he learnt few days ago. Kempt was sitting by the fire as he observed Tristan.

Kempt said, "I don't think we can get into the capital anymore..." Tristan looked at Kempt, Kempt added, "they are searching like hungry dogs... we need to wait..."

Tristan replied, "tell our men to be ready, and be ready for the orders as the search will slow down. we need to get Estella back at any cost..." Kempt nodded.

Tristan said, "get out... I want to rest..." Kempt nodded and everyone walked out. Tristan went deeper into the cave and sat down. he was losing his mind. He said to himself, "how can she do that to me?... how can Estella carry his child?" he closed his eyes as anger was taking over his body. He said again, "no... she didn't..... I am sure he tricked her or forced her... I know her very well, she won't do anything wrong..."

Tristan pulled his dragger out and said, "Adrian... you will pay for it... first that bastard in her womb will die.... then you... I will end entire royal blood line...." Tristan threw the dragger on the wall, making it stuck. He said again, "I will take what's mine.... Estella"

Estella's POV:

I was sitting in front Adrian, it's dinner time and he is sitting in front of me, in my chamber. His presence is not something I like. I really don't like it anymore.... He asked the maids to go out. I looked around the room, he is weird these days. Really weird....

I looked down, I don't even want to face him. I just want to flee, but I never found a chance.... But I didn't gave up.....

I heard him, "why aren't you eating?"

I met his eyes, I am trying to understand what is going in his head... what is he thinking....

I replied, "I don't want to..."

He looked at me for a wide moment then said, "if you don't like the food then they will bring something else..."

I replied, "I mean why are you doing this, your majesty?..." I tried to be brave but I fear him, somehow I really fear him. I know he is here to make sure I don't harm the child.

Adrian looked at me this time like he is challenging, "what do you mean, Estella?" I scoffed as I looked away. I don't want to fear him anymore but I can't help it. I am trying to act as brave as possible..

I replied, "you are here to eat with a mistress.. a slave... your majesty, don't try it.. I have nothing to give or to lose..."

He stretched his hands to touch my cheeks but I moved back, he smirked and took it back. As he looked at me, he is different, like he is angry but amazed at the same time.

He said, "just eat." he started eating his food, and I am looking at him searching for answers, I never knew this man I use to love is so unreadable that his actions put me in state of confusion and fear.

He looked at me, then banged his hand on the table as he screamed, "eat!!" I flinched, then something inside me shiver, I started eating avoiding his gaze..

I heard him after few minutes, "if I want anything then I don't need to act... when it's is mine already.." I noticed his face didn't showed much of expression.