Episode- 59

Episode- 59

   Estella’s POV:

       I whispered, “Tristan…’

   He took a slow step to me.. then it turned into a run as he rushed to me and hugged me tight.. I couldn’t help but sob.. he patted my head and said, “I am sorry… I am a little late…”

    We parted, and I moved back as I remembered what I am now.. I know Tristan loves me… he wants to marry me.. but my body is already taken by Adrian, and I am with child… Tristan risked his life to get me out from here… I need to tell him the truth..

      Tristan was looking at me with shock, I said, “Tristan.. get out from here.. this is dangerous… please..” I tried to stop my tears…

    Tristan said, “Estella.. let’s get out of here together.. you are not safe here…” I need to tell him.. but I have no courage…

    Before I could say anything, I felt an arrow shooting, Tristan moved back to dough it… I turned to Adrian walking with anger, but he was hiding it behind his smirk… no… this is bad.. Tristan is in danger…

    Tristan tried to attack Adrian… before that Tristan was already shot by Adrian on his leg.. Tristan screamed and sat on the ground in pain… I tried to rush to him, but I was grabbed by Adrian, who screamed in my face, “How dare you!!!”

    Tristan was struggling… it’s foolish fighting in front of Adrian.. no one can beat him, I face him once,,, I know this…

    I kept begging, “Adrian… please.. let him go… I promise.. he will never come again,” Adrian screamed at me, “Shut up!!!!” he looks like he will kill everyone in front of him without mercy.. I am terrified..

   Tristan screamed at Adrian, “Let off her!!…”

   Adrian smirked and said, “Tristan..the hall is surrounded by guards…. You will die anyway.. but I will enjoy killing you myself.. and this woman dares to come here behind my back…” his grip got tighter around my hand..

   Tristan was furious , he was struggling to stand up  but still screamed at Adrian, “Stop hurting her!!!!..”

   Adrian kissed me forcefully in front of Tristan, I know he is doing this to show Tristan whom I belong to.. I am there with teary eyes, trying to protest… but failing… Adrian bites my lip, and I yelped.. he moved back and mocked Tristan, “You are not getting her.. he is already mine.. her body, soul, and life belong to me… I have seen her the way you can never get..”

   I know Tristan is angry. He is clenching his hand.. Adrian said, “And… she is with my child… she is going to be mother  of my child…” Tristan was frozen, and he was trembling with anger.. he asked, “Estella is it true????…” Now he was standing as he was supporting himself with the wall, still bleeding..

    Adrian looked at me with smirk.. tears roll down.. I nod with a lot of courage..  Tristan looked away. Soon, he said, “I know you must have forced her… a women can be pregnant.. if she gives herself to a man she loves.. or if he r*pes her… I am sure you bastard forced her..”