Episode- 39

Episode- 39

   Estella’s POV:

      I just arrived at Ceellador after 2 days of travel…. I do not want to be his mistress or slave, that hurts my pride… but I do not have a choice… I have not been anywhere near him…. so I fear what will happen when he decides to meet me…

   I was shown my room in this palace, which used to be my home a few years ago… I was not a Princess, but still, it was my home… I have returned after all this years…. After my escape that night….

       They give the room, which previously belonged to my father’s 2nd wife….. the maid said, “My lady, you would be staying here as His Majesty ordered… he also asked you to be present in his coronation tomorrow..”

   I nodded and the maid left, I ran my eyes through the room, I feel this emotions, I subconsciously walked to the huge balcony, I looked through the place I was missing all this year… I was daughter of this kingdom once…. I use play, run, laugh, and make memories here…. maybe I suffered through my life as King’s illegitimate daughter, but I had some good moments with mother….. I was just happy to have one glance of father…

      This place used to be my home, but now….. I am his slave and I am here as his mistress….. maybe the title of mistress gave me the name ‘Lady’ but I know he will consider me as a slave…. The title would be like assurance that only he can insult me, torture me…….. I know very well I will never see the Adrian I use to love, now he will stand in front of me as a person who hates me… King Adrian…

   The next day,

         I was standing behind a light lacy curtain in the Coronation Ceremony… As a woman, to be more accurate as King’s mistress, I am supposed to see the ceremony in this balcony in this hall….

             Soon after that, Adrian walked in well dressed like a King, he dressed in the finest fabric jewels and was embaded
Every wear in his attire, he looks beyond godly…. this throne, which was stolen from my father, was going to be his…. I feel uneasy by this… I feel angry, to be exact..

    As the Ceremony ended, he had a glance at me and I looked at him expressionlessly, his eyes only show anger like I am looking at a complete stranger…  the rest of ceremony went uncomfortable for me… he didn’t do anything…. But the people were having glance at me and whispering among themselves… I know what image I must be seen as a girl who committed crime against Kingdome and the forced mistress of the King….

        A few hours later,

           I was sitting near the window looking at the sky, I wiped my tear, I have no escape from this… I am not able to convince myself as slave and mistress… even its him, I see hate in his eyes… if I try to escape they will harm Tristan….. and even if I escape, I have nowhere to go… no family, no friends, no parents….. I have to live like this forever…

     I heard the door opening sound, I stood up and turned to see Adrian…. He had a glance at me and then closed the door….

        He walked to me, and soon I realized he was getting close, I took a few steps back….but he was moving to me with a cold gaze. I soon landed on the ground as I tripped… he lowered to me, and the next moment  I felt him toughing my cheek with his hand…. He was examining  it…

    He said, “It is healing pretty good…. It won’t leave a scar… A mistress should have a pretty face…” I somehow felt a sharp pain in my heart…

Follow me on Instagram