Episode- 5

Episode- 5
    Adrian smiled and said, “No.. don’t….. am not like this because she rejected me but I realized I walked like a puppet to her as soon as I saw her… usually girls do that to me….. her eyes made me go to her…”
   Lionel looked at John and John just thought Adrian might have lost his mind.. Adrian added, “But she needs a punishment…. For making me feel this need to see her…. this need to taste her,,, this need to have her in my arms…. My Ella….My Estella…” Lionel let a small chuckle at this words… his brother getting attached to someone he just saw….
    John asked, “What are you planning to do your highness? Are you going forgive her for rejecting you…”
    Adrian got down walked around and said, “No… never…. That’s not my nature but she is too delicate and precious for me…” Adrian covered his face with his one hand and laughed, he said, “What she did to me with her sharp eyes and poisonous words…”
   Adrian turned to his brother and friend and said, “I might need some time to rest… if you allow me…” Both of them nodded… Lionel said, “Don’t get into trouble…..”
  Adrian smiled at them and both of them left Adrian’s room… Adrian rested on his bed covered with silk fabric…. Adrian chuckled and said, “Trouble….trouble…. I am already in trouble…. Estella… Ella… mine….. beautiful…. My Ella… see you soon…..” Adrian closed his eyes with a smile on his face…….
            Estella was fixing her bed and ready to sleep… she was exhausted but she still remembered the Prince.. she found him weird… but good looking
   She changed into light clothes and rested on the bed… she opened a pendant and smiled… she said, “I am doing fine mother…” she was disturbed by the sound, she got up only to see someone jumping in through the window..
  She searched for a knife under her pillow and pointed it to the person. The man looked at her and said, “Your sharp eyes are enough to kill me…”
   Adrian smiled at her… She got more angry and said, “Get out … I warn you… don’t come close to me,,,”
   Adrian simply walked to her removing his coat and in instance the knife was in his hands, he said, “Ella… these toys are not for you to play…. You can play with me….”
     Estella was surprised but she looked around for something she can use to fight,,, Adrian pulled her close to himself by her waist and secured her hand in his, he moved her around as if he was dancing. Estella was surprised and confused.. she was trying to push him away as much as she can…
     Adrian picked her up and landed on the bed pinning her down. Estella was not wearing much of a clothes, he was able to feel her curves… Estella said, “Look …. Get out of here,,, my family is sleeping that’s why I  am not screaming,… I don’t want to cause trouble…. I don’t care if you are a Prince or not … get off me… leave..”
    Adrian didn’t move but secured her hands in his. Adrian said, “I don’t mind telling your family that I am sleeping here… but if you don’t want then I will agree to that as well.”
    Adrian rested his body beside her but didn’t let her go and said, “Ella…… you are so beautiful… but I like your anger more… can I kiss you?”
     Estella hissed and said, “No!.. get out you Prince… this is my room… go back to your palace…”
    Adrian smiled at her and said, “This is your fault… I was sleeping in my room but kept invading my thoughts… so I come to invade your…”
   Estella glared at him and said, “Leave before someone sees you..”
   Adrian said, “Why?... I don’t mind being seen with you like this position as if we are making love…”
   Estella said out, “What will make you leave?”
   Adrian smiled and said, “Kiss me… I will leave for today” Estella moved back as she said, “No”
   Adrian rested and said, “Fine walk me up in the morning with a good breakfast…”
    Estella though for a moment and said, “Fine.” Adrian’s eyes shine and he moved his face close to her. Estella moved back and then she let out a heavy sigh she was hesitating .. she kissed his cheeks … Adrian let a chuckle.
   He said, “You don’t know how to kiss.. … I will teach you”
  Adrian pulled her face to him tracing her cheeks and resting her hairs behind her ears… he moved himself close to her … and connected his lips with her… he lost his control for a moment pushing her body down… while Estella kept trying to create distance between them but she was about to lost herself as well…. Adrian pulled her body close to him and kept kissing her, tasting her…. he parted himself and said, “I will stop… or I will ruin you,,, but I will do it for sure… my Ella..” he walked to the window and jumped out… leaving Estella frozen with thoughts…..