Episode-85

Episode-85

      Adrian’s POV:

I was standing out of the room and waiting for the physician… As the physician came out, I asked, “she is fine?”

     The physician said, “Lady is fine… it’s just the medicine they gave her to forget her memories have some effects later on…. Headache is common.. nothing to worry…. It will soon fade away….”

  I asked, being unsure, “she won’t remember anything, right?

  the physician said, “no your majesty… she won’t… the headache’s will never bother soon and then she can never get her memories back… I haven’t seen anyone who regained memories after the medicine…” I nodded…I asked her go…

  I walked to Ella in her room… she smiled at me and said, “I am fine… it’s nothing…”

  I touched her face and said, “Ella… promise me you won’t trouble yourself to get the past memories… You know you are getting sick because of that… please… am I not enough.. I will love you like this… You are most important.. not the past…” she nodded and said, “I promise… I will not do anything to make you troubled… I am happy with you…”

    Tristan’s POV:

       I am sitting by the fire, waiting for the informer… I am out of Celladore…. That Adrian is doing the same as his father.. he is making me hide from my own home… Celladore was my home someday… now my Estella is with him again… that day.. I should have taken her with me…. everything went well till he came in between…. Me and my Estella would have been married by now..

    I killed her child, and I do not regret it…. I am sure she will not remember any of this.. she could have loved me and married me… I would have never thought of returning  in Celladore back… but I need to get my Estella out of there…. At any cost..

          When Adrian’s father attacked us, I didn’t bother to save my father or step siblings… I was bullied by my siblings of higher status… my father never gave respect to my mother… and I was just son of a mistress…. but I chose to save my Estella… I loved her since day one… I did everything for her… but Adrian got her heart, even her body… she even attacked me to save the bastard child in her womb…

   I said internally, “Estella… how can you do this to me?..... once I have you, I will fix everything… I will make you submit… I really love you… I don’t care if I killed a unborn child, because father of that child killed your brothers and was ready to kill you too…” I can’t wait to kill Adrian… now my only aim is to get on the throne… I will kill Adrian by hook or crook… and I will marry Estella… since she is the daughter of King Hames… I will inherit the throne… power is my only goal now…. I will reach out to Estella at any cost…

   My informers arrived.. he said, “master…. I didn’t get much… the security has increased. I heard that King Adrian told everyone to address Estella as Ella…. He forbidden everyone from saying anything to Estella about past… no one should answer her questions… he also kept her isolated from the rest of the palace…”

   I smirked, so the medicine worked…. Adrian stole my golden chance and made his opportunity…. Now I will play the game… so Estella forgot everything… even that her parents are dead, Adrian tortured her… forced her to have a child… even her child’s death…… she doesn’t remember I killed her unborn child… perfect…

   I said, “let’s help him create Ella… but with hate for him….. Estella, now I will be your savior” I smirked…