Episode- 11

Episode- 11
   Estella’s POV:
   He smirked and said, “This time I might abduct you for few hours..” I was confused but he kept walking regarding the my opposition…. Soon he threw me on the horse and he took me somewhere…. I was holding on to him as he was increasing speed… I screamed, “Stop…. This is too fast…” I saw his face forming a smile… ahh… he is weird…
    I grabbed his clothes due to fear of falling, the horse is running like it got mad… but I do notice we are going throw the forest… the horse stopped and he got down, then he pulled by waist and put me down on my feet again…. I hold his arms tightly as he was helping me… I couldn’t help but glare at him but he kept smiling like silly…
     He said teasing, “You are scared Ella… I hoped you will fierce about riding a horse as you are fierce with your words…”
    If he was not a Prince then I might have eaten him alive… I replied, “Your highness, it was my first time riding a horse how am I supposed be good at it?” he chuckled and squished by cheeks and said, “you are cute when you are angry… my sweet Ella…”
   He moved his hand to my hair and said, “Ella, don’t tie your hair…. I like when they are free…” he was looking in my eyes…
  I took a step back and said, “Your highness… I do not want to,,,, I want to go back..”
     He folded his hand around my waist and I feel trapped in this muscular arms, he said with raised eyebrow, “Estella.. call my name…. I want to hear it in your voice.” I put my hand on his chest to create some distance and I said, “I do not remember your name.. your highness and I am not in status to say your name…” I know his name but I refuse to say it…
   He chuckled and said, “that new…. I saw no one not knowing my name… Adrian.. call me Adrian you are allowed to say it…” I looked down as I do not want to say it…. I heard him, “Ella… do that for me…” I am not getting close to a Prince… it won’t be good for me…
   I pushed him hard and got away from him and I see surprise in his eyes… he is expressionless, and I am worried about his actions.. he moved close me and pulled my chin up with his finger and I felt his soft lips on mine…. I was surprised, I immediately move back covering my mouth… I felt a weird sensation as soon as our lips touched…
     Adrian said, “Ella….. when you call my name, I will consider it as yes for our relation… and you would be mine forever..”
   His words are making me confused, he took a step close to me and I said, “Stop! Don’t come close to me…. you can’t touch me, you can’t kiss me either, I am engaged to someone and I would be loyal to him….. their won’t be any relation between us…. Stop yourself Prince… this is forbidden…”
    I saw him smirk but it is out of anger, he turned his face to me and warned, “Estella… the moment I saw you, from that moment itself you are not engaged to anyone.. you are mine.. your loyalty is mine…. And this love is not forbidden because I Prince Adrian allow it to be my most priority…” I was surprised… but I was angry, why is doing this…
     I said with straight face, “But I am someone else… not yours..”