Episode- 43

Episode- 43

I replied as tear roll down, "I hated to be forced that night..... I wanted to removed the memories... but I knew I can't so I tried to get rid of your sent and touch... every time you will force me I will fight back..." my teary eyes met his... and I was gulping this bitter painful feeling....

He grabbed my hairs and pulled it... he said as he took my face close to him, "Who gave you the right to harm this body... it belongs to me... you belong to me..."

I answered, "It's me who feels the pain then why are you affected by it... I am just a mistress to you... a slave... isn't it your majesty" I was in tears but still looking at him with anger...

He loosen his grip as he fails to give me an answer... he looked away tightening his feast... I subconsciously took a step back.... I was just looking at him and soon our eyes met....

the lighten in the sky right now was not even near the expression which he had, if I didn't know who he truly is I must have been scared to death...

he said, "Give in and kneel to me... I will forgive you for your words and behavior today...."

I remained silent, I know he can see I will never agree and he asked again this time as if it was his final warning, "Do as I say... get on your knees for submission..."

The lighting strike again, but it's not raining... but it's raining in my heart... I looked away.. he grabbed my arm and I hissed due to pain.. he said, "you need to listen to me..." he was angry..

I replied, "I won't give my pride... I won't allow myself for it.."

He scoffed and said, "Pride?... a slave shouldn't use these words..."

I replied in anger, "I was not born slave... and I still demand myself respect and pride... even if I am a half blooded noble... I am still daughter a royal..."

His face was showing anger and frustration of answering me... he pulled me to the balcony and made me stand in it... he said, "if you walk in this room then you will accept being a slave and mistress.. or rot in this cold balcony this night and every night..."

I said trying to be strong, "Then I will like to say here... at last this cold night is warmer than your golden cage...."

He said, "Fine then.."

He went to the bed and rested there... I do not care what he does... I am just happy I don't have to suffer like that night... there was one time when I wanted to be his... I still do... but I don't want it to be out of hate and forced on me... till he hates me he can't have me..... I refuse giving myself to him as a man who hates me...

I am sitting by the wall, in this cold balcony... I made sure he can't see me neither I can see him... because I am scared we will end up doing this fight again... it is windy, it may rain soon... but I will not go in.. I will ignore my tears and suffering for my pride...

It's cold in here... but if I step in I will lose my pride... I closed my eyes resting and hugging myself... maybe trying to sleep will make me feel this cold and pain less.... But it lightings are warning me, that sky won't be peaceful... neither my heart is peaceful...

I closed my eyes to escape from this reality... I was almost asleep, when I can feel water droplet's sprinkling on my sides.... It must be raining.... I opened my eyes but it's not raining on me... because he is here looking at me covering me and himself with his coat as he is down near me... for one moment I thought I was dreaming but this rain is telling me I am not...

He is still looking at me with anger but his eyes still show care and uneasiness... I can see few rain drops falling on his hair... but he making sure I was not wetting... does he regret his words..