Episode- 56

Episode- 56

       Adrian looked in her eyes and asked, “You don’t look happy, Ella…”
  Estella said, “Your majesty… why are you nice to me… to this child… it would still be a child born by a slave.. born my a mistress.. don’t make my child dream something which never belongs to it… it will break his or her heart.. I have been there.. so do not do this… save this all for your future Queen and her child…”

         Adrian chuckled and said, “I know… but this is my child.. I am not like your father.. I will not compare my children or abandon them… This child is of King Adrian of Celladore.. I will be good to this child regarding his or her mother’s crime. This child is innocent, and I can’t punish it for your crime….. I will never forgive you.. never….”

      Adrian looked at her. She had no emotions in her eyes. The entire time, he saw nothing.. as if she lost her emotions.. She let a chuckle, she said expressionlessly, “Your majesty.. you are wise…. Your father killed my father and his children. He never thought they were innocent… You killed Jacobi.. because you didn’t find him innocent… Because he was not innocent, the reason is he was King Hames, son and my half brother…. But your child is innocent, forgetting the fact that it is my womb… just because he is yours…”

   Adrian harshly grabbed her hand, pulling her close to him, and said, “Aren’t you talking too much… when you are not allowed to…”

       Adrian still didn’t find any emotions in her eyes.. like she was emotionless doll… Adrian warned, “Don’t think you will not meet punishment on misbehavior… this child won’t save you from that.. think your position before speaking… nothing is changed between us because of this child”

    Arian left her alone as he walked out.. Estella said to herself, “I know.. Adrian…  I know…. and I understand one thing… The love I thought was real was just my illusion.. you never loved me…”

      Somewhere in an abandoned building,
    Tristan was dressing his wounds. He was injured during his escape.. only anger, frustration, and worry can be seen in his eyes.. his few men’s helped in his escape…  he got lucky that not all were caught by Adrian with him…

      Tristan said to one man standing at the corner, “Kemp…. What you got…”

     Kemp said, “Estella is in the palace of Celladore… as his mistress.. I heard she was being beaten by King Adrian… and he is torturing her…” Tristan’s feast got tightened…  his mind went darker in rage as he heard this, the women whom he treasure the most was now suffering, he let this happen….. his mind was losing  control in desperation and pain. He felt as a failure, and every part of him wanted to reach him. he threw the glass away in anger, Kemp noticed the darkness and anger in this situation..

    Kempt added, “They are searching for you…..” Tristan said, “I don’t care!!... I need to find a way to get her out of there…. I need to save My Estella…”

   Kempt said from behind, “Master,,, King Adrian is holding a banquette in 3 days … it’s good chance…” Tristan said to himself, “Just hang in there, my dear.. I am coming to save you…”