Episode- 68

Episode- 68

  Adrian’s POV:

  I am a little anxious about Estella walking around the palace, but I only allowed her to go in the garden of the inner area… so this would be fine. Anyways, the guards are here, so nothing can happen.

   The caretaker informed me that Ella was just strolling around the garden, like she was relaxing. I need to see her right now, I need to be sure. I walked to her room when I heard the caretaker saying, “My lady, now you form more knots and continue the chain….” I saw Estella with some woolen thread and needles. She was trying to move her fingers as she was observing the caretaker.. but she is failing, I can tell that…

    I smiled internally, I didn’t forgive  her… I don’t even know if I can forget our past, she played with my feelings, she had part in my father’s death and she broke my trust …. Still, she is trying to fight against me.... but I know one thing very strongly that I can’t see her die… she needs to live..

    I walked into the room, and the caretaker greeted me immediately while Estella did the same but looked away… I can tell she is not happy by me being there…. The caretaker excused herself from the room.

    Estella started knitting agai. Shee is not got at it… she is trying to ignore me. I asked, “what are you doing?”

   She said as she looked at me, “I want to learn knitting…. I want to make some warm clothes since he or she will be born in winters… Winters are hard in here…” she looked down. this is weird. She is showing care for the child in front of me… I know she cares for the child, but she said she wants to hurt it.. then why?

    I sat in front of her and scoffed, “you want to comfort my child? You suddenly changed your mind….”

   On this, she looks at me in anger. She is beautiful, and her green eyes are glaring at me. she said, “I can’t help it….. I.. can’t…… I won’t punish my baby just because you are the father…..”  I smirked as I looked away, I could see her eyes were tearing up… she cares… she can’t lie…. I was worried that this child would never receive mother’s love…

   I noticed she was trying to knit with all her attention or she was trying to divert herself.. but she is not good at it. I said, “you are terrible at this… I will order the maids… No need to do it if you are bad at it…”

     I removed my coat and pored some water for myself. I turned and noticed she was trying harder. At this rate, her fingers would hurt. I said again, “didn’t you hear me, Ella?”

   She just replied, “I didn’t ask you, Your majesty… I want to do it, and I will” she continued to try… Ella… you will get hurt…. you will exhaust  yourself… "This is not good for you at this moment….

   I walked to her and pulled the needles away from her, and kept them aside. She tried to protest, but I carried her to the bed. I pinned her hands and said, “don’t get tired… you can learn from the caretaker tomorrow…” she pushed me away at one point and tried to turn her face away, I pulled to face me in anger… this is it… she can’t act like this.. she can’t disrespect me like this..

   I looked in her eyes, and my thoughts vanished. I internally sigh, I shouldn’t do anything to make her more angry. I warned her, “don’t turn away from me… face me.. its an order..”

    She looked at me in anger, she was presser her lips together.. I moved close to her as I lost control over my own body, I kissed her lips, I missed this… I really did… she tried to push me at first but I secured her hands in mine and deepen the kiss. I parted and I can she her flushed cheeks…  I caressed her belly and she seemed to be surprised but I feel this connection to this unborn child, maybe because its in her belly…. The child has nothing to do with our past so I will treat it well…

   I heard Estella, “don’t…. don’t give my child hope.. when you.. you tortured me... and…. (gulps) I can’t even say what you did to me…” I noticed her eyes tearing up…. Something inside hurts… I kissed her forehead and said coldly, “you are the only one responsible for everything….”

   I saw her looking down, I pulled her close to me, taking her in my arms… I want to go back in time where she chose her revenge over me and stop her… then I won’t have this anger for her.. then this hug might feel much warmer and less painful… where she would be my Ella… nothing else….