Episode- 64

Episode- 64

Adrian's POV:

I said, "did you eat?" This made her look at me. Her eyes are red. She cried.. she looked away and said, "yes...." That's good.. but I can tell she is in lack of sleep, so I am... I couldn't rest after that fight.... Some part of me knows she said all of that out of anger... she can't hurt her child... right?

I said to her, "then rest, Ella... it's late..." she looked down, then got up, I offered her my hand but she ignored it and walked to the bed... as I took back my hand I feel anger..... she was resting on the bed covering herself..... she don't want to speak to me...

I went to bed beside her, and she was surprised that she got up in an instant.. I know what she is thinking. I said, "I will sleep here.... you rest..." she looked at me, then down again. But the expression is making me uneasy.. like she is in pain....

She turned her back to me as she slept.. I found it extremely offending.... But I let it go... I don't want to get angry on her..... I closed my eyes to sleep.... Maybe I can sleep today....

Around mind night.. I felt a hand on my chest. Is she trying to attack me... let's see, but if she is, then she will be disappointing me.... I heard her delicate voice as if she was talking to herself, "so... it's still beating... he is still human. But why he don't he act like one.... There is no more possible way to hurt me, Adrian.... I want to die..." I pretended to be
internally, something is breaking inside me..

I heard her again, "but I can't.... I have this baby, I can't do anything to it.." I felt her hand on my cheek as she said, "I can't do anything to this child.... Because it's ours.... Please don't take it away from me... I will die.." I think she is about to cry. Change in her voice is telling me this.... I felt movements on the bed, and I remained in the same position.. after everything went silent, I opened my eyes to see her back facing me... I closed my eyes again. Some part of me is happy that she won't hurt the child.... She loves it as a mother does.... But the way she begged to keep this child to herself told me that she still thinks I will take it away from her.... she said she would die... I know what she means.. no mother could survive if her child is taken away from her, if she is forbidden to love and care for the child.. if the child is no longer known as her.... I wanted to punish you, I won't be this cruel... I promise.. even if my words won't reach you.. I promise to myself... this child will always be yours... no one can take it away from you, Ella....

In the morning,

I woke up to see her face, she is sleeping beside me and now facing me.. her eyes are closed, her face looks innocent... I have to say this was the best sleep I ever had after long... her hair. Her beautiful face is making me feel this ease.... She is the ease, but she somehow managed to change it all because she wanted revenge...

I got up and walked out of the room, I still have duties as King. if she was my Estella and I was the same Adrian... then I would have never been a King... I would have never taken the responsibilities... we were just each other's.. without these unseen walls between us.... Now she is illegitimate daughter of King Hames, a mistress and slave..... and I am the King, everyone fears.. but I think this is the best.... Cellador needs a King... I know what brother meant by I was born be King... these are my duties.. I was born for it.....