91 | keeping up with japan

NINETY-ONE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"OKAY WHAT WAS THAT ?" Someone asked from behind her, making Seinaru turn around to look at the person.

It was none other than the blonde basketball player from the men's youth team. With a quirked brow, pursed lips, and hands on his waist, his aura exudes jealousy.

He was in the warmers that matched the women's team, seeing as their uniforms were technically made to match. His hair was blow dried and he wore his signature silver ear piercing that made girls swoon because of how 'cool' he looked with it.

Seinaru has twenty-one of those.

No wonder everyone falls at her feet.

"That." Seinaru pointed at the silver car that was speeding away into the distance before jabbing Kise's chest lightly. "Was none of your business."

The blonde pouted. "But Seinarucchi—"

"Just eat your brekky, Ryōta." She patted his back.

Kise huffed, "Fine. But after that, you're telling me who that was."

"Nope!" She walked past him, completely disregarding his question.

"Seinarucchi~!" Kise whined.

But his whines fell upon deaf ears, as the girl was already upstairs, on her way to get ready for the day.

Aomine, who just walked past — cough, finished checking out, cough —  Seinaru on his way downstairs saw Kise who was pouting by the door.

"Oi, Kise go fuckin' eat. I ain't carrying the game for you today." He called out, walking past the blonde and into the dining room.

Kise trailed behind him. Still with a deflated slouch, he sat across of Hanuka who was scarfing down bacon. He grumbled to himself as he put food on his plate. "Who was that guy?"

Hanuka looked up at him and swallowed the bacon. "What guy?"

Aomine sat across of Ichigo and started serving himself some food. He said grace quietly and dug in.

Ichigo blinked at Kise's question, thinking that maybe it was the guy in the kitchen earlier who was visiting her captain. "You mean Iwaizumi-san?"

The three Niiyama girls have been going to Seijoh multiple times already that these two girls were already well-acquainted with most of them, Makki and Mattsun most especially since they're like parallels.