75 | the miyagi boys

context: this is when she went back to miyagi after the spring nationals

this is very canon.

SEVENTY-FIVE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

as seinaru walked out of the bus she took to downtown sendai, an uneasy feeling rested inside her stomach.

something wasn't right.

with her brows furrowed and her cheeks hollowed as she was deep in thought, she ran. her house was just right around the curb, so she'd get there in no time if she sped up a bit more.

she kept her duffle bag tucked in her chest so she wouldn't lose it. a few twists and turns later, she was running to the exact direction of her house.

she'd just gotten home from a long bus ride from tokyo. the past weeks were draining, both mentally and physically. she hadn't gotten the proper rest her body needed.

it's been eventful lately, so she wanted nothing more than to finally get some shut-eye, otherwise she'd be cranky and be out of her game during practice that starts when she gets back to niiyama on monday.

the familiar estate was a few steps in front of her. she blinked, slowing down as she gave her house a once over.

nothing seems to be out of place.

but the atmosphere..

it was eerie.

she opened the locked gates, keeping it open in case she had to run outside to escape from whatever anomaly was inside her home. slowly, she took calculated steps, walking on the cobblestone paths that led to her doorstep.

she had her back against the door, breathing slowly and silently. she narrowed her eyes as she pressed her ear against the wooden entrance.

no noise was heard.

maybe she was just being paranoid?

'bang!' the sound of a pan clanging against the tiled floors resonated inside the house, disturbing the eerie silence that was once present.

her eyes widened, body switching alert. she straightened her back abruptly.

she opened her duffle bag stealthily, retrieving her metal water bottle from nippon's merch.

in a situation like this, anything in her hands could be used as a weapon.

her hand clenched around the doorknob, breath hitching when she realized that the door was unlocked.

who the hell would break into her house at eight in the morning?

immediately, she slid the door open silently, walking inside with cautious eyes. her surroundings were quite eerie. her eyes caught sight of the frying pan that had fallen on the floor earlier, it was laid at an awkward angle on the lounge room's tiles.

"how did this get here?"

the kitchen was a good ten meters away from the lounge room. it'd be stupid to think that it just fell off the shelves and magically made its way here.

she picked it up from the floor. suddenly, she head some rustling upstairs.

brows furrowed, she silently made her way up the stairs. more shuffled noises ensued, making her identify where it was coming from.

the rooftop.

aka the second floor balcony.

she didn't waste any time and rushed to the doorway.