47 | that part was real

FORTY-SEVEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

rintarō suna looked at the girl who was seated quietly on the sofa, her hands on her lap and her eyes focused on the floor below her.

the atmosphere was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. the two of them were enveloped in a comfortable silence.

suna kept glancing at her every now and then. the girl looked calm and collected. it didn't even appear as if she was sick, still.

"how are you feeling?" he asked.

the girl looked up, "hmm?"

"you were a bit hot earlier. when i saw you at the elevator, you looked like you were about to pass out." suna elaborated. "how are you feeling now?"

seinaru blinked, "i feel a lot better. taking a hot bath and drinking medicine helped."

the boy nodded in understanding, "that's good to hear. wouldn't want my breakfast buddy to continue being sick."

the girl let out a soft laugh at his nickname for her, shaking her head.

suna basked in the glory of her laugh. it was soft, quite silent, but it was more of a melody than any other classical ballad he'd heard.

"are you staying here in tokyo long?" he asked her, striking up a conversation.

she shook her head no, "the team leaves by the end of this week."

"after that, we'll come back on the date of the olympics." she informed him, stringing her fingers together.

suna hummed in response, "i see."

"will 'tsumu be watching your game?"

seinaru blinked at the question- it was given that atsumu would watch her game, obviously. he was her boyfriend. why was suna asking as if atsumu wasn't supposed to watch at all? does he not believe their arrangement, still?

"of course. i need my number one supporter on the sidelines cheering for me." she told him, a smile on her face as she shrugged off the way his words were phrased earlier.

suna nodded, and they were once again enveloped in comfortable silence. he took out his phone and started scrolling aimlessly.

atsumu miya's chest tightened as he made his way to the lounge of the inarizaki room. there was simply something about suna being alone with ymari that he wasn't able to stomach well.

however, what he saw when he got to the lounge wasn't what he expected at all. he expected suna to be questioning ymari about their relationship. this was the complete contrast of that- they weren't talking at all.

he looked at seinaru who was just seated properly, hands on her lap as she patiently waiter for him. suna, on the other hand, was just scrolling through his phone absentmindedly.