23 | bookstore girl

TWENTY-THREE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"i'm hot, hold my hand." hanuka flirted with the nth girl this noon.

seinaru and ichigo could only shake their heads at the girl's stupid antics.

the girl hanuka was trying to flirt with, scurried away in fear, making ichigo laugh out loud.

"man, you suck at picking up girls." she cackled.

the three had taken a quick stroll through tokyo, but decided that it would be best to go to the mall instead.

shopping bags hung from hanuka and ichigo's arms. they'd gone full-on shopping mode the moment they stepped inside the mall. while seinaru, on the other hand, was still browsing.

so they were currently walking around aimlessly, with hanuka flirting with every girl she spots, for the hell of it.

"i'm having an off day." hanuka pouted.

ichigo snickered. "right, an off day."

"everyone has off days!" the pink haired girl argued.

"not cap." ichigo shrugged, dragging seinaru into the conversation.

seinaru looked at them with blank eyes, for processing what the brunette had said. "off days?"

"what are those?"

"see? she doesn't even know what it is." ichigo shrugged, proving her point.

"whatever." hanuka pouted. "that's cap. she's not counted 'cos she's perfect."

seinaru narrowed her eyes at the girl, "no i'm not."

hanuka squeaked, "eep! hide me!"

she hid behind ichigo who sighed in exasperation. "shut up."

the pink haired power forward just scoffed and walked ahead of the two, on a quest to find girls to pick up.

meanwhile, seinaru decided to address the issue she overheard earlier.

she briefly glanced at ichigo who was walking alongside her left and then back ahead as they walked. "ichigo."

the girl hummed, looking at her, "yes, cap?"

"we're.." she started averting her eyes elsewhere as she felt ichigo's gaze on her, mumbling the rest of the sentence in an incoherent jumble.

"what was that?" ichigo asked, curiosity seeping through her voice.

ymari looked at her and averted her eyes quickly, "we're friends."

ichigo blinked. then she blushed profusely, upon the realization that her captain had heard the two of them— her and hanuka— talking about her behind her back. then, the captain's words dawned on her, her eyes widened.