110 | or perhaps i am

A/N: GF-FORHIRE as a Webtoon... hint hint hint
-

ONE HUNDRED TEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

YMARI SHEKINAH SEINARU glances over the stands as she walks. She noted that the entire place was packed. Her brows scrunched together slightly as she wondered if it's been this way since the first game. Perhaps she didn't notice because she was too busy scoring threes.

Her heterochromatic orbs trailed over from block to block, spotting familiar faces in the crowd and noticing how they were so into the game that was currently going on.

She finally looks over at the court. From her current view at the very top of the stands, they looked like that NBA 2K12 game on the PS5. It was the fourth quarter of the match of Argentina versus Australia. She sees the way Reo struggles against Kaibara's height, but sidesteps to make a three-pointer shot that successfully goes in.

"3 points, #1 Hemmings of Australia!" The announcer's voice burst through the speakers of the stadium just as the crowd erupted in cheers.

123 – 123, tie.

She felt someone walk over and stand beside her, alerting her. After being shocked by her father's earlier, the girl couldn't help but feel a little jumpy. However, recognizing the familiar faint scent of vanilla that she's been catching whiffs of for the past week, her tense shoulders relaxed.

"Seijuro." She mumbles as she acknoqledges his presence, eyes still glued onto the court where only 2 minutes remained until the game ends.

"I came here as soon as I heard." He says, fuchsia-colored irises glancing over at her with a glint of worry. "How did it go?"

Her eyes flitted from the court to meet his. With a grave, tight-lipped smile on her face, she mumbles, "You could have warned me."

"Sana-obaasan didn't want you to worry." He sighs lightly. "I'm sorry."

Seijuro Akashi, apologizing?

She shakes her head lightly as she opted to change the subject. "Don't you have a game?"

"It ended a few minutes ago." Akashi tells her as he, too goes to watch the game that went on below them.

She hums. "You won?"

There was a few-second pause, that made her look at him.

"Of course." He smiles at her. "Our finals match is versus USA tomorrow, right before yours."

"Running score, 129 – 131, in favor of Argentina! Twenty seconds left in the game!"

She snorted, "You say it like you're certain we'll win today."