69 | normal

SIXTY-NINE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

the last day of their relationship came quicker than light.

the seventh day fell on a monday, and ymari, being dedicated to the magazine and the magazine only, followed the instructions on the last page and memorized it like a prayer.

she walked in an unfamiliar neighborhood, it was a few blocks away from her home. the houses here were about as expensive-looking as the ones in her neighborhood, if not, more.

she pulled out her phone from her skirt pocket and slid the lockscreen open. she clicked on sakurai's email from last night that had the information she needed.

from: ryosakurai@eemail.com
subject: terushima's address

shekinah-san,

here is terushima's address that you asked for earlier. :)

yuuji terushima
46 kokana subdivision
112-1015, yūfuku, sendai

ryo

she noted the number in her head and then continued walking past huge houses. not long after, she found herself in front of huge peach steel gates that were at least fifteen meters high.

she blinked at the number on the house.

"46." she recited.

she let out a light huff and then went over to what looked like a doorbell with an intercom.

she pressed on the doorbell once and clicked the button to speak in the intercom.

"ohayo gouzaimasu." she greeted. "i'm here for yuuji?"

courtesy of sakurai's email, she also learned how to remember terushima's first name. not his surname though, she still manages to mess it up.

"who's there?" a feminine voice asked.

she blinked at the high-tech properties of the intercom. "ymari shekinah seinaru, his girlfriend, ma'am."

there was an excited gasp on the other end before a distant shout to let her in echoed throughout the huge property.

the huge gates opened, and before she could even comprehend what was going on, she was engulfed into a bone crushing hug by a woman who stood at five foot nine.

she blinked, a bit taken aback by the woman's sudden burst of affection.

hell, she doesn't even know who this woman is.

"oh wow!" the woman pulled back from the hug and gazed at her in awe. "you're such a beautiful girl!"

the woman in front of her was 5'9, with ivory porcelain skin, chocolate brown eyes, thin nose, red lips with lipstick, dark brown hair in a sleek low bun, an office attire that consisted of beige slacks, a sleeveless white blouse, a beige blazer with a gold and pearl brooch on the left chest area, and a pair of nude platforms that made her taller than her original height.