12 | kei

TWELVE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

tw: panic attack

the ravenette girl with heterochromatic eyes sighed as she stepped off the train to miyagi from hyogo on a late sunday afternoon. travelling from one prefecture to another was proving to be quite difficult and tiring for the teenage girl.

suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket. she glanced at her phone, seeing an incoming call from her third client, who had rung her phone apparently while she was asleep on the train back to miyagi and went straight to voicemail. her third client- kei tsukishima. since she'd missed his phone call during the ride home, she figured it would only be proper to call him back so she did, after practice. after the call they settled that they'd meet as soon as she got off the train.

"tsukishima-sama? is everything okay? i just arrived in miyagi."

as the clock ticked at a consistent pace, the girl's footsteps pitter-pattered on the station's concrete floors as she walked towards the nearest bus stop that had a trip to the boy's home.

it was unconventional to go to a client's home. very unconventional. but with the state the boy was currently in, the situation called for unconventional solutions.

"i-i've been having.. a hard.. time b-breathing." the blonde boy struggled to speak to the phone as he hiccupped between breaths.

ymari, who was calmly walking out the station switched to a sprint as she blinked profusely.

the boy seemed to be having a panic attack. then he started explaining in between laboured breaths that he was watching a few of their previous games that were recorded to see what things he needs to improve on, but in return, what he got was severe anxiety that he would relapse to the non-volleyball fanatic that he was before. he doesn't want to be the reason for his team's loss. not after he just found his passion for volleyball.

after hearing his explanation and getting a grasp of what was going on, the girl had answered him.

"tsukishima-sama, breathe in and out." the boy followed her instructions and she continued.

"tell me five things you can see."

tsukishima choked on his breath as his lips trembled. "w-what? h-how's this supposed to he-"

"it's going to help." she firmly said. "now tell me five things you can see."

there was shaky breathing on the other end before tsukishima's voice could be heard again.

"my.. jersey." he struggled to say the words out loud due to the lack of air coming in his lungs.

he looked around his room. "din..osaur plushie."