16 | mcdonald's

SIXTEEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

it was a not-so normal wednesday lunch for our protagonist.

first, her lessons had gone overtime so she wasn't able to squeeze in extra practice at lunch time. and second, she hasn't eaten a day, which made her very hungry. if there's something you should know about seinaru, it's that she's... different when she's hungry.

the girl was exiting her classroom after a long agonizing hour of ap calculus, with her wallet in her hands that were both wrapped in basketball strap bandage, humming a slow tune under her breath.

hanuka and ichigo didn't share the same calculus class as her so the lesson was relatively normal, sans the fact that her seatmate kept muttering equations under her breath, which made the protagonist a little bit ticked off at some point, but nevertheless she ignored her. usually, in the classes she shared with the chaotic duo, they would be taking over the lessons by letting the teacher sit on their seats and they'd be discussing the lessons. the lessons tend to be chaotic, but the two were smart and actually had the wits to back up their chaos so that makes up for it.

"seinaru-senpai!" a sudden squeal made her halt in her footsteps.

her brows furrowed lightly in confusion before she turned around to see what the commotion was about.

"i-i'm yoarashi yukina! and i really really like you, seinaru-senpai!"

her right eyebrow raised in curiosity.

a girl with short light blue hair with white streaks and the niiyama girls' uniform was bowing at a 90 degree angle as she held out a medium-sized well-decorated delicacy box.

"p-please accept this!"

she blinked at the girl's words. the students in the hallways all stopped to watch the scene play in front of them.

it was pretty obvious that the girl would get rejected. seinaru has never accepted any confessions. she would either, exhibit a: just shake her head and walk away, or exhibit b: blink and then walk away. either way it ended up with the person getting rejected.

everyone braced themselves for the two options, but we're left gobsmacked when the protagonist opened her lips to speak.

"i don't accept confessions." was her short answer before she turned away to leave.

just as she was walking away, the same voice from the blue-haired girl, who presumably was a first year, echoed in the hallways.

"i-is it because you're dating ushiwaka of shiratorizawa?"

almost everyone gasped at the revelation of the question that hung around the air since the day the three boys from the prestigious school visited their institution.