51 | spirit and skill

FIFTY-ONE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

warning: manga spoilers from here on out

"woah, what's all that?" utsui motioned at the entire feast that the girl had managed to conjure up for just one hour and some minutes.

ichigo and hanuka both looked at the feast in their room's kitchen with wide eyes.

seinaru shrugged. "i made bentos for a few people."

"you call this 'a few' ?" hanuka was baffled. "you look like you're feeding an entire nation, boss!"

seinaru shook her head, laughing lightly.

"the team's breakfast is over there. take them to the penthouse and eat with the others." she pointed at the dining table where a few trays were at. "it's western breakfast. i hope you guys don't mind."

they shook their heads no, their mouths already watering at the smell of bacon, omelette, hashbrowns, and rice. "we don't mind at all!"

the two scampered out the room with the food, and made their way to the penthouse.

utsui stayed behind as she looked at the captain who was packing a few bentos with her eyes narrowed. "you didn't come back last night."

seinaru looked up at her, "you noticed?"

"i woke up at four. you weren't here when i unlocked the two's door this morning." utsui said, leaning against the counter as she explained what happened— she has a spare key card to the room because when ymari was sick, hanuka gave her her card, and utsui didn't return it. "where were you last night?"

"up in the rooftop with atsumu, then over at ken-ken's hotel room." she shrugged, locking a bento box closed.

utsui's eyes widened as a grin spread on her face. "holy shit, what happened?"

ymari only grinned as she continued packing the bentos. "ah, nothing you should know about."

but utsui didn't miss the faint blush that littered the girls cheeks as she bit her lip in the slightest, sealing the tens of bentos repeatedly.

the brunette girl had a knowing look on her face as she noticed the certain glow the ravenette had. it was something she'd seen before.

her words from the other day were indeed correct.

ymari's in love.

-

"ye're here early." atsumu miya quipped, taken aback by ymari's sudden appearance in his hotel room at 7 o' clock in the morning.

the girl had her black hair in tight french braids, each tied with black elastics. she was wearing a white sleeveless blouse paired with a pair of high waisted elephant white slacks, and her feet were adorned in two inches tall white chunky platform heels.