87 | the olympic village

EIGHTY-SEVEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"MY SILENCE IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR MY PAIN." Seinamotional didn't choose a better time to show up than the actual day they had to move into the Olympic village.

Clung onto Utsui like the former was a Mama Koala, the brunette just had a tired look on her face as she dragged her best friend and captain to the basketball house assigned to Japan in the rather luxurious place that looked more like a subdivision than an olympic village.

"Yeah, but for someone who's in pain, you're being awfully noisy right now." Utsui sweatdropped, literally just done with life.

"I don't get it. I gave her an extra dose of suppressants just for today." Hanuka's voice was panicked as she rambled on to Ichigo, her left hand dragging hers and Utsui's suitcases behind her. "It's the same brand as yesterday too, so I don't know why it didn't work."

"There, there." Ichigo patted her back sympathetically. "We did all that we can, we even let her have a eucalyptus oil inhaler. At this point, nothing else will work."

Kasai looked at Saito with a worried expression on her face, both hands preoccupied as she brought hers and Seinaru's luggage. "We have a welcoming ceremony later today, if she doesn't go back to normal, I might have to stand in – and I don't want to."

Of course, she doesn't want to.

Because this year was the year all of the prodigal five became captains of their respective countries. She didn't want to bear the weight of her captain's title and sustain the glares from every country in participation if she became her spokesperson and representative.

Saito had a panicked look on her face too. "Oh God, just thinking about it makes me nauseous."

Jordan patted the two tall girls' backs. "Take a chill pill, 'kay? Seinaru-san will turn up."

The two could only look at the mom of the group with worry etched on their faces. "We hope so."

"She's so cute like this. I have no idea why they're so against it." Takemichi whispered to the greenette beside her.

"For once, I agree with you." Ryuguji whispered back. "But this wouldn't be a good look for Nippon, you know that."

Nozomi just sighed beside the two of them. "Let's just go on ahead, Seinaru-san won't like hearing about us talking behind her back."

"B-but I don't wanna!" They heard the tantrum of their captain restart as Utsui opted to put her down when they finally arrived at their house.

"This isn't even as terrible as they said." Inosuke looked at the house with wide eyes. "I expected tents and shit, not a full-blown mansion in a subdivision."