33 | small world

THIRTY-THREE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

it was seven in the evening when the nippon team roster exited their shared lounge room, all donned in clothes that were beyond expectations.

well, the nippon team sans ymari, who was still not ready, as she was still being prepped by the stylists. she told them to go ahead as she would just catch up. they were a bit hesitant to go without the ravenette, but they still followed their captain's instructions.

"yellow is high-key my color." takemichi wolf-whistled as she saw her reflection in the glass windows.

she wore a golden masquerade mask, an off-shoulder yellow dress with a high slit, decorated with golden glitter linings on the ends and a pair of golden yellow wedges were on her feet. her hair was unraveled from it's usual space buns, falling to the small of her back in a pin straight fashion, her bangs framed her face. light gold eyeshadow and natural makeup accentuated her best features, making her stand out more.

"yeah but your mask is ugly so -100 points." ryuguji snickered.

"says you— you look like poison ivy." takemichi stuck her tongue out at the green-haired girl.

ryuguji scoffed as she fiddled with her dark green mask. "yeah if poison ivy was a guy and had green hair."

ryuguji was adorned in a three-piece tight-fitting ivy green suit. she wore a white undershirt, ivy green tie, ivy green vest, and an ivy green coat was neatly thrown over that. her feet was wrapped in pointed dress shoes that matched the color scheme of her entire outfit, green. her hair was braided and slicked back with gel. her makeup was minimal, but made her look like she just got out of a vogue magazine shoot.

"hey, 500 yen that i'm getting a new girlfriend at the ball tonight." jordan whispered to utsui who just shook her head in amusement.

"sure."

jordan and utsui were each other's dates. so instead of going for a scheme similar to ryuguji's and takemichi's where they were matching like a flower and its leaves, they went for a somewhat iconic duo look.

"i still can't believe we dressed up as the joker and harley quinn." jordan cackled.

the purple-haired girl was adorned in a purple suit with a dark green vest, her makeup was done minimally but she looked stunning.

yes, their theme was the joker and harley quinn, but only for their clothes. their makeup was done normally as to not make it look like they were there for halloween.

"it's like halloween but on christmas— hey kinda reminds me of the movie 'the nightmare before christmas', a classic!"

utsui shook her head as she glanced over at her own outfit, a blood red off shoulder dress that reached the edges of her feet was partnered with her black and red mask that resembled harley quinn's signature hat.