1. A new hope

Y/N POV

All my life I've known I was different, I was raised different and I was born into the world different.

My mother died giving birth to me and after she died tony stark was called to the hospital instantly to pick up the new born who made everything in the room float. After that day, he took me home with him and he became my father and I went from being born with no family to suddenly having the biggest craziest family ever.

I was trained from a young age to control my powers but whenever I got angry, I'd lose control over them and suddenly things begin to blow up and crash. Occasionally I have accidentally set fires but there are always people around to quickly put them out.

I have never really left the house, only when we go on big family holidays which is usually once a year. It did get boring knowing there was a world out there to discover but there is always someone around here to talk to.

Vision and Wanda where around the most so we'd bake stuff and watch movies. Steve and Bucky and Sam where also around most of the time. My dad (tony) was often in the workshop inventing stuff with Bruce. Nat was also around a lot and she was like my aunt, she was always there for girl talk so was Wanda.

The other avengers would come round but they where often with there family or of world.

Thor had taken me to Asgard a few times when I was younger and he had baby sitting duties. Everyone shared baby sitting duties when I was younger, Thor and Nat where always my favourite baby sitters since we always had the most fun.

"(y/n?)" My dad called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I shout from the sofa. I had been sat rewatching Star Wars most of the day with Steve and Bucky.

"Can you come here for a second I need to talk to you"

I get up from the sofa as Anakin and obi wan are fighting and obi wan shouts "it's over Anakin, I have the high ground"

"Come on it's the best bit" I sigh walking into the kitchen and taking a seat at the table.

"You can go back to the movie after this little chat" he smiles.

"Okay"

"So it's your 16th birthday next week and I figure it's time to let you go to school"

"What really?!" I practically fall of my chair but I don't take any notice.

"Yes, I know a kid who goes there"

"Peter Parker right?"

"Uh yeah... how do you know him?" My dad asks confused.

"He came here a few times, I've never spoke to him but I've seen him walking around"

"Okay. And you don't know anything about why he came here?"

"Stark internship?" I say. That's the only reason think he would come here.

"Yeah that's it" my dad looks relived. There's another reason Peter came here and my dad is not telling me. I will find out what he's hiding.

"So when do I start?" I smile excitedly.

"September"

"That's like 5 weeks away, I have to wait 5 weeks till I can socialise with people my age?" I say bashing my head onto the table multiple times.

"Yeah, but I also have rules" he says in a serious tone.

"What are they?"

"No one can know your my daughter for your safety and no using your powers"

"Okay"

"And peter will come here a take you to school and stay with you for the day, he's the only one who will know about your powers and you being my child"

"Okay, is peter secretly a superhero or something" I joke.

"What no, no he's not , he's just someone I trust to take care of you and make sure your safe"

"He's Spider-Man isn't he"

" no, no" he extends his no. Peter Parker is Spider-Man. My dad can't lie to me, I can see straight through him.

"Your lying" I say.

"You know your the only person along with pepper who can tell when I lie and it's so annoying"

I just smile proudly at him.

"Okay you cant tell anyone though, it's top secret"

"I won't"

"Okay you can go back to your movie"

"Thank you, Love you" I say kissing his cheek before heading back into the living room.

"Love you too" he says.

I sit back down on the sofa next to steve.

"Uncle Steve, guess what"

"What?" He asks.

"I'm going to school!!!" I practically scream.

"I know, your dad was discussing it with me the other day" he smiles. "So your happy about it?"

"Yes of course I am, I'm so excited!!!"

"Why are you screaming?" Bucky says in a sleep voice.

"Bucky I'm going to school!!!!"

"That's amazing, but who am I going to watch films with?" He frowns.

"I will still watch tv with you after school and I'm sure Steve will watch films with you" I say.

"Steve won't watch anything with bad language in, he's boring" Bucky gets a whack from Steve. "Hey!!"

"I'm sat right here you know"

"Yeah I know" Bucky says getting up and changing the film to a new hope.

"Want to order a pizza?" Nat asks sitting on the edge of the sofa and stroking my hair.

"Yes" I smile at her "cheese for me"

"Okay, boys?"

"I'll just steal y/n pizza" Steve says and I send him a glare.

"If you steal my pizza, you won't live to see another day" I threaten.

"Okay I will order 3 cheese pizzas and a pepperoni" Nat says before going into the kitchen and phoning the pizza place.

It doesn't take long for the pizza to arrive and Nat comes and joins us on the sofa. The sofas in this place are huge and can fit almost 30 people on, believe me, but yet we are all snuggled together, we often are when we watch tv.

"Seriously, again?" My dad walks in and takes one look at the tv.

"Shut it stark, these are great movies" Steve says.

"But you watch them constantly, I could have sworn you watched them all last weekend"

"Yeah, and?"

"Never mind, go back to watching the same films over and over again" he sighs in defeat before walking out of the room.

The sun sets outside the window and the evening soon passes, Nat had fallen asleep cuddled up to me and Bucky and Steve also where asleep snuggled up to each other in an adorable way. Just as I was drifting to sleep I heard the sound of a photo being took but I took no notice.