60. Picnic at sunset

"Good morning" a cheerful face greets me as I open my eyes.

I notice the balcony door was open letting the warm summer breeze flow in. I could hear the traffic and chattering if people bellow but only faintly as we where high up.

"Mhm" I face the pillow.

"Now who's not the morning person" he chuckles.

"Time is it?"

"Almost eleven, I didn't want to wake you up, I made you a card" he passes me an envelope.

"You made it?"

"Yes" he does his cute little dorky smile I love.

I open the envelope and glitter of every colour falls onto the sheets. There was a big glittery heart on the cover and writing that said happy birthday to my favourite person. I smiled so much when I saw the card.

I open it up and Peter had wrote.

"To my lovely girlfriend who I love so much have the most amazing birthday"

"Aww peter this is amazing" I smile and hug him.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asks.

"I don't really know"

It feels weird knowing I won't be celebrating my birthday with the avengers who where my family. I mainly miss Nat and having her wake me up with making waffles and pancakes. They where always the highlights of my birthday and we'd sit outside if it was sunny before all the avengers woke up and we'd just talk and laugh.

"Knock knock" I hear my dad say as he knocks on the door. "Has everyone got clothes on?"

I quickly grab my shorts from the floor and kick my underwear and bra under peters bed. I had peters T-shirt on while he was sat shirtless and in his boxers. Last night had been really fun and had tired us both out.

"Yep" I say once we are both decent enough.

"Good" he opens the door as Morgan rushes in from beside him.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!" She jumps up onto peters bed and sits in between us.

"Happy birthday kiddo" dad said sitting at the end of the bed.

"Thanks guys" I smile.

"So I'm guessing you want to spend your birthday with Parker so we just came to give you your card and presents" dad says glancing over at Peter before passing me a gift bag.

I open the one Morgan passed me first to find a teddy of an elephant. "Aw Morgan this is really nice thank you"

"I knew you'd love it" she smiles.

"Okay come on Morgan mummy wants you back to pack" dad says and lifts Morgan of our bed and carries her out of the room.

"Have a good birthday come round later for cake" he says before closing the door.

"The elephant is so cute" Peter smiles.

"I know" I smile.

"Do you fancy going on a picnic?" He asked.

"I'd love to"

"Okay we could go this evening and try catch the sunset"

"Yes would we go Central Park?"

"Yeah, it's about a 5 minute walk from here"

"Okay" I smile.

We don't really do anything for most of the day, Peter ordered breakfast to the apartment so we sat eating that on the balcony. We then remanded on the balcony as we both read our books. It was a nice chill day.