89. Wedding

Today was our wedding day! The day was finally here after planning it for a year and a half. We wanted to do something simple so we had it all arranged at our house in the garden near the lake. Everything had been decorated to a fairy tale theme, even my dress looked like something out of a fairy tale.

Mj, Gwen, Kate, Morgan and owen where all my bridesmaids. They where all in elegant green floor lengthen dresses while owen wore a matching suit.

"ITS MY WEDDING DAY!" I woke up screaming at 5 am waking Peter up next to me. "Oh shit" I say clutching my stomach and running to the bathroom and vomiting into the toilet.

"Shit (y/n) you okay" Peter tan quickly out of bed holding my hair back.

"I think we may have a situation" I awkwardly smile.

"You don't think?"

"That I'm pregnant, well I'm 11 days late so possibly"

"Want me to go grab a test?" Peter asked worriedly.

"They are in the top cabinet" I say and he reaches for one. We had a few pregnancy scares over the last year but all of them turned out to be negative.

"I will go grab you a glass of water" Peter said before hurrying of downstairs.

We had or friends staying with us here so he was careful to be quite as he walked downstairs.

I pee on the stick and put it on the counter while it waits for the results to come on.

"I'm back" Peter said passing me a glass of water before standing next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"How long does it take?" Peter asked.

"Shall we check it" I say and walk over and pick it up.

"What does it say?" Peter asked.

"Well it's definitely not negative" I say and a smile takes over his face before he scoops me up into his arms.

"WE ARE HAVING A BABY, IM GONNA BE A DAD" he said jumping up excitedly before kissing my lips.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" I smile.

"What the fuck is happening why are you screaming at 5 in the morning?" Owen rushed in our room before his eyes darted to the pregnancy test In my hands.

"Oh my god your having a baby!" Owen squealed.

"This day just became even better!" I smiled. "I'm gonna puke again" I say before rushing back over to the toilet making Owen back out the room and Peter take his place behind me holding my hair back.

"To much jumping" I mumbled.

"This is gonna be the most loved child ever" peter smiled.

"Yes and we will be the best parents"

"I love you"

"I love you Peter" I smile as he kisses my forehead.

We where to excited to go back to sleep so we ended up just sitting on our balcony watching the sunrise above the lake.

Peter was dragged away by Harley and ned, ned was his best man and him and betty where staying in our house with there toddler Gracie.

"Are you ready?" Mj smiled in the corridor holding the bag with my dress in. I smiled and nodded.

I had showered after peter had left, he was getting ready at my dads house.

"This is so exciting it's all becoming real" I say as her and Gwen help me do my hair by just curling it. Betty came and helped do my make up since she was the best at it.