7. Hes just a friend

Peters POV

(y/n) had fallen asleep on my shoulder towards the end of the film. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I grabbed the blanket from beside me and wrapped it over her.

I should probably start heading home soon but I'm exhausted. Max had moved from by (y/n)s side and onto my lap. I gently stroke his head while he falls asleep. Well I guess if they've gone to sleep I probably should.

I close my eyes and soon drift of to sleep.

- - -

"Hey kid" I hear a voice say waking me up and I slowly open my eyes to see mr stark stood behind me. I soon remember (y/n) had fallen asleep next to me.

"Mr stark?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah it's me, sorry to wake you but your aunt has been calling"

"Oh, what time is it?"

"Just gone ten, sorry I would've woke you up earlier but the meeting went on longer than expected"

"Okay" I say before closing my eyes again and resting my head on top of (y/n).

"Well they're asleep" mr stark says walking off I assume to call my aunt.

(y/n) snuggles her head into my neck. Someone places a blanket over us.

Tony POV

I felt so bad today, a meeting came up last minute when I should've gone to choose the dog with (y/n) and peter. Sometimes I do feel as though I'm not around enough. I'm glad she has a friend her own age now.

I placed another blanket over (y/n) and peter who where cuddled up on the sofa fast asleep with a dog nestled in between them. I'm glad that's dog is in between them because if they where any closer I might have to rip peters head of and I really don't want to do that because he is a good kid.

"Don't go in there" I say quietly walking into the kitchen where everyone was sat eating food.

"Why?" Steve asks.

"The kids have fallen asleep"

"Peters still here?" Nat asks.

"Yeah I think they fell asleep watching a movie" I say and Nat heads into the living room. "Natasha what did I just say about going in there"

"Aww they are so precious" she says and everyone follows here in there.

"Im guessing this is the dog she chose" Steve says.

"He's adorable"

"There is to much cuteness in the room"

"Okay now be quite or you will wake them up" i order them and they all shut up and make there way out the room. "I need to call peters aunt" I say before leaving the room.

I quickly call peters aunt and tell her Peter is staying the night since he is already asleep on the sofa.

- the next morning -

Y/n pov

"Time to wake up" dad says and I lift my head up and realise I'm not in my bed, and peter is next to me.