15. First kiss

"Hey happy" May says from the other room and peter and i get up from the bed and walk out into the living room to see may and happy kissing.

I grab peter by the hand pulling him back into his bedroom.

"They- what the fuck" peter says confused and shocked.

"They don't know that we saw them" I say. "Just act like nothing happened"

"May and happy-"

"Yes peter they where kissing"

"What the fuck, how?" He runs his fingers through his curly brown hair.

"Well I mean I've never kissed anyone before but pretty sure you just smoosh your mouths together"

"You've never kissed anyone?" Peter sounds confused.

"No" I feel my face heat up from embarrassment.

"Oh"

"Have you?" I ask looking down.

"No" he meets my eyes "I almost did" he smiles. We almost kissed that time in the elevator.

"(Y/n)" happy calls from the living room.

I look at peter and then look at the door and begin to walk before peter grabs my hand and presses his lips against mine. Electricity fills my body as his wraps his arms around my waist hooking me in closer. It was a short yet loving kiss.

"You wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to do that for" Peter rests his forehead on mine as I smile.

"(Y/n)" happy says again this time a bit louder.

"I better go" i sigh walking out of peters grip.

"Text me when you get home" he smiles as I walk out of the room.

"Hey" I smile at happy who is stood in the doorway with lipstick on his face. I have to try hold back my laughter.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah" I put my bag back on my back while sliding my shoes on.

"Thanks for dinner may" I smile at her.

"It's no problem, it was lovely to finally meet you" she smiles pulling me into a hug.

"My turn" peter hugs me next a lot longer than a normal.

When he lets go of me, I see may smiling in the corner. "See you soon" I wave before closing the door and following happy to the car.

We remain in silence for the journey. I stare out of the window with the kiss peter and I shared running in my head on loop. His lips where soft and fit mine perfectly.

"Did you have a good day?" Happy asks from the driving seat.

"A very good day" I smile. "How about you?"

"I've had a good day, busy day but still good"

"Is everyone back home?" I ask.

"Yes" happy says.

The car soon pulls into the drive way and I jump out and walk towards the front door while happy parks the car.

When I opened the door, I noticed Bucky, steve and sam all cuddled up on the sofa with the little mermaid playing. Max was also asleep on buckys lap.

I run upstairs as quietly as I can trying not to wake anyone up. I drop my bag of in my room and change into my pyjamas and putting peters hoodie back on.

"Thought I heard you" Nat walks into my room and lays on my bed. "Did you have a good time?" She asks smiling and I lay in bed next to her.

"I think I'm in love" I stare at the sealing smiling at the memory of the kiss with peter.

"You finally figured that out" she smiles.

"Yeah, he kissed Me"

"He what?" She says shocked.

"Kissed me"

"I heard that, I want details"

"Well happy arrived and him and may where kissing so Peter and I stayed in his bedroom and then we talked and then I was about to leave when he turned me around and kissed me"

"That's cute" she smiles.

"And I'm going to the cinema with him next on a date"

"Have you told your dad about that?"

"No and please don't tell him, he will try keep peter away"

"Don't worry I won't tell him"

"Thank you"

I close my eyes and rest my head on nat while she strokes my hair while I fall of to sleep.

Peters POV

Omg I kissed (y/n).

That's was the best moment of my life!!

"Peter?" May pokes her head in my room.

"Hey" I smile.

"You look happy" she grins. "Did you finally kiss her?"

I nod.

"Finally!" She screams pulling me into a hug.

"May" I try to escape her grip.

"When are you inviting her around again?" She asks.

"Not sure, when am I aloud to?"

"Whenever, I love (y/n) and she's always welcome here"

"Yeah"

"Goodnight peter" she closes my door as she walks out of my room.

I put my pyjamas on and lay on my bed staring up at the bunk above me. I just had my first kiss, and it was with (y/n).