9. Is that thor?

"So Halloween is in 2 days" Ned said drinking his milkshake.

"Yep"

"Has anyone sorted out there costume for lizs party?" He asks.

"Nope" I say. "Haven't really had time to think about Halloween very much"

I had been very busy thee past few weeks, training. I had learnt I could now read minds so Wanda had been training me to keep my mental shield up and how to block out others thoughts along with how to get through someone's mental shield and tamper with there mind.

The way I realised I could read minds was when the avengers had gotten into an argument about something and they where all sat in silence and suddenly my head was filled with everyone's thoughts. I only told Wanda because she can also read thoughts and control minds. Nobody else knew except for her. Not even my dad, if my dad knew he's be doing loads of brain tests and I wouldn't be able to go to school and see Peter everyday, so I won't be telling my dad anytime soon.

"I might just show up in black clothing" mj said.

"That's what you wear everyday" Ned said earning a glare from mj. I'm surprised she didn't throw her milkshake at him.

"Ghost busters" peter and I say at the same time and we look at each other in shock.

"How do we keep doing that"

"Great minds think alike" I smile and he laughs.

"Where would we get four ghost buster costumes from in less than 2 days?" Ned asks.

"Guys not to be your party pooper but I'm not being a ghost buster" mj says.

"What? why?" Peter and I both look at her.

"Ghost busters are lame" Did she seriously just call ghost busters lame.

"Oh my god here we go" Ned puts his hand on his fore head.

"Ghost busters are not lame, that is one of the greatest movies in cinematic history"

"Mj you should just run" Ned says and she nods.

"Thanks but I'm going now" she gets up from the table.

"Yep I'm not third wheeling again" Ned gets up and follows her out.

"She seriously just called ghost busters lame" I look at peter with a shocked face.

"She's insane" Peter says.

"Shall we go back to mine and just watch every single ghost buster movie?" I ask.

"Obviously" we both get up from the table to find happy parked around the corner where he dropped us of.

As soon as we get back into the house, we head into the kitchen and I put a bag of popcorn on the microwave. Peter grabs two cans from the fridge and takes them into the living room.

I pass the bowl of popcorn to Peter who places it on the coffee table.

"What should we dress up as for Halloween then" he asks while I sit down next to him.

"Something from Disney maybe?"

"Isn't Disney mainly couple costume ideas?"

"Yeah but there are also friends in Disney like Mike and sully" I smile. "Or I could be Anna and you could be Olaf or elsa"

"Definitely Olaf" peter laughs.

"I wonder what everyone else will dress up as"

"I'm not sure but we will definitely look the best in whatever we decide to go as" we both laugh.