18. Its begining to look alot like christmas

"(Y/n)" someone knocks on the door. "Are you awake?" Nat says. "Your dad is coming up to check on you just to warn you if you need to hide something from him"

"Peter get your ass out of bed and into the bathroom" I instantly wake up and Peter wakes up and stares at me in shock and I drag him into the bathroom.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"My dad is coming up and he will kill us both if he knew we where asleep in the same bed"

"But we didn't do anything last night"

"Yes but he doesn't know that and he might see it as we did"

"(Y/n)" my dads voice calls from the hallway and I give Peter a kiss.

"Stay hidden" I say and he nods.

I close the bathroom door and walk over to unlock the door to let my dad in.

"Hi dad" I smile.

"Hey sweetie, you feeling better today?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, much better"

"That's good, are you coming down for breakfast?"

"Maybe later, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep"

"Oh okay, come down when your ready, I still want to talk to you" he says and I close the door as he walks away. "Also I won't be in till late tonight"

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Just some work business"

"Oh okay see you later then" I close the door.

"He's gone" I say and peter comes out of the bathroom and I lay back down in bed.

"Scoot over" peter says and I move over a bit and he lays next to me wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"One day I hope I don't have to hide you every time someone comes in my room" I say while rubbing my fingers over his hand.

"Yeah I don't want to be hiding in your bathroom evertime mr stark knocks on the door" he laughs.

"Yeahh I'm sorry about that"

"I definitely did not expect to be woken up by you telling me to get in the bathroom"

"What was I supposed to do" I turn so I'm facing him and he has a goofy smile on his face.

"I'm so happy you're my girlfriend" he smiles and I blush.

"I'm so happy you finally asked me" I smile back.

He holds me in his arms until we both decide to get up.

"What's the date?" I ask Peter.

"27th I'm pretty sure"

"Do you think that's to early to put Christmas decorations up?"

"No"

"Wanna put Christmas decorations up with me?" I smile.

"Yes of course" he smiles.

We both brush our teeth and decide on having a pyjama day.

"Hey Nat, do you have any idea where Christmas decorations are" I ask standing in the doorway of her bedroom.

"Yeah I will take you to them" she gets up and walks over to us.

"Peter stayed the night then?" She smirks at me but says it so only I can hear.

"Yeah"

"In your room" she continues to smirk.

"Yep"

"And...." She wiggles her eyebrows doing a silly face.

"And what?"

"Did anything happen" she grins.

"Peter you tell her what happened" I turn to peter who smiles at me.

"I climbed through window and asked her to be my girlfriend" Peter says as if it's something he casually does, but he does usually climb through my window with food every time I ask him.

"Yes and that's all you basically need to know" I say.

"Hold up" Nat says stopping in the middle of the hallway and a smile takes over her face. "It's about time!!!!" She practically screams.

"About time what?"

"You to got together, my life is now complete"

"You can't tell my dad" I say as she wraps and arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry I won't tell him, but you will have to tell him before he finds out"

"I know"

"Christmas decorations should be in here" she says as we walk into the storage room. "We still need to go get a tree but we can put lights up today if you want"

"Yeah, have we got the little trees?" I ask.

"They should be in those boxes" she points to a pile of boxes labelled Christmas trees.

"I will take the box of lights, peter you take the tree and Nat you take the other box there" I order them and we walk upstairs with the boxes leaving them in the living room.

"She's bossy" I hear nat tell Peter.

"I know" I hear peter say and I turn back and glare at him. "She's not bossy" he looks frightened and Nat laughs.

We head back upstairs and into the main room leaving the boxes in the corner of the room.

"Where are we starting first?" Peter asks placing the last box on the floor with the others.

"We could do this room first and then move onto the hallway and the other rooms" I tell them.

"I will get the Christmas music on" Nat says and walks over and sorts the Christmas music and last Christmas by wham begin to play.

Peter and I put Christmas lights along the fire place, we don't hang stockings up there since there are to many of us and the fire place is to small.

I hang the Lights up the stairs on the rail. we stuck with the red and gold theme so there where cinnamon scented candles scattered around and reindeers.

Once we where finished decorating anything we sat on the sofa all in a row with our hot chocolates. "Feels like Christmas" Nat smiles.

"We still need to get the tree" I point out. The place where we usually put the tree had been left free for it to be put there.

"Yeah we can go get that tomorrow if you like" she says.

"We have school"

"After school?"

"Yeah okay, Peter are you coming?" I ask my boyfriend who looked exhausted with his head resting on my shoulder.

"Yeah" he gives me a smile.

"Okay"

"I will pick you up tomorrow instead of happy"