33. Situation

A/n- lil bit of smut in this one

The new year was here and that meant we where back at school. Happy drive me to peters where we picked him up and carried on to school.

It was great now my dad finally knew about us. We just weren't allowed to kiss when he was around or hug, but he was hardly around so it was all good for us.

"(Y/n) is tony stark your dad?" Mj asks unexpectedly.

"What?" I look at her confused.

"It just makes sense for him to be your dad" she shrugs.

"Thinking about it, that does make more sense why you live in avengers tower" Ned says.

"Yeah and if he's not your dad one of the avengers has got to be" mj adds.

"What's going on?" Peter walks back over to us, he had just been to the bathroom since it was our lunch break.

"They think Tony's my dad" I tell him.

"Oh.. Ohhh" peter says looking at me and then at them. "What did you tell them?"

"Nothing"

"He's totally your dad" mj says.

I look over at peter who just gives me a look as to say I should just choose if I tell them. I mean it wouldn't break the universe if I told them the truth.

"Yeah he is but you're not allowed to tell anyone since it can put us in danger that's why I wasn't allowed to tell you earlier"

"It's our secret" Ned says.

"Want to come mine after school?" Peter asked getting out his lunch and passing his spare caprisun to me. I don't think it was a spare though, he knows I'm always forgetting to pack my drink that he's just started bringing them for me.

"Sure as long as you're not kissing every second" ned  said eating his sandwich.

"Can't make no promises" I say and see mj laugh but it soon turns into a cough.

"Mj you coming?"

"Can't tonight, busy" she says with a small smile.

"Omg you're going on a date with Harley!" I say and everyone looks at me. "What?"

"How'd you know that?" Ned asked.

"Just figured since Harley is staying an extra week and he mentioned he would be out later today"

"So are you going on a date with him?" Peter asks curiously.

"Yeah I am, he gave me his number on New Years eve and we got talking and he asked me out" she explains.

"That's great" we all agree.

"Betty is over there so byee!" Ned says getting up and walking over to his girlfriend.

"Here's a cake" Peter passes me a cupcake which I'm guessing him and may made last night.

"Thank you" I smile. The cake was delicious, he was becoming a better cook every time he baked.

Mj let's out a laugh. "What?" Peter and I both say at the same time.

"You both are adorable"

"Aww thanks" I smile at her.

"Gotta make sure she's fed" Peter said with a smile.

"He does take care of me well"

"He better" mj says in a serious tone.