70. Mj meets morgan

I was staying in my dads apartment watching Morgan while Peter was working on some stuff in his apartment, he was adding some new adjustments to his suit.

"(Y/n)!" My dad rushes in holding an envelope. "The first ones here"

I rush if my seat and grab the envelope and run into the hallway and open peters door.

"Did you get yours?" I asked and he nod showing me his envelope. We had applied to all the same colleges.

"Open it" my dad said standing next to May.

It was Stanford.

I knew when I read the first line I did not get in, but This was just a back up school.

"Nope" I shake my head and peters also says the same.

"Well it's still the first one" dad said.

Over the next few days more letters came through i got into UCLA and so did Peter, but we where still waiting to hear from NYU and MIT. The next day we found out we both got into Berkeley, all the colleges we where getting into where miles away.

"Neds in his way over" peter said, they had arranged to meet up and work on a new Lego set here. I had invited mj round since she wanted to meet Morgan and we wanted to go to the bookstore together.

"Okay, I will see you later then I'm going shopping with mj" I tell him.

"Have fun and call me if you need me" Peter says as there a knock on the door.

"Hi mj" I smile and open it. "Come in, I just have to grab my jacket"

"So this is where you've both been living" she says.

"My dads just across the hall but I stay with Peter most of the time" I tell her.

"All of the time actually" peter corrects me.

"Neds here" I tell him and he gets up and walks over to Ned.

"Okay shall we head off" I ask mj and she nods. "Bye peter" I shout as I close the door but he quickly stops me and places a kiss on my lips.

"Okay bye I love you" he waves from the door.

"Love you" he kisses me again before closing the door.

"You two are so adorable" Mj says.

"Our doorman thinks we are married" I say and mj laughs.

"Seriously?"

"Yep we walked in and he called us mr and mrs Parker and then when we where in the elevator peter tried proposing" I smile at the memory.

"You best have me as your maid of honour at your wedding" she said as we got in the elevator and headed downstairs.

"I definitely will" I smile.

"Have a good day mrs Parker" Tony said as mj and I left the building.

"Thanks Tony" I smile and wave.

"Omg I can't believe that" Mj burst out laughing. "You didn't even correct him"

"What it's be weird to correct him hes been calling me that for ages"

"Okay Mrs Parker let's go to the book shop" she smiles and we walk through the street.

We arrived at the book store and made our way to fantasy section where I manges to pick up 5 books on less than a minute. I loved being surrounded by all the books each containing a new adventure and world to discover.

Mj wanted to look at the crime fiction books so we headed there next and on the way I managed to pick up more books.

"We should probably head to the tills before we get anymore" Mj said noticing our hands where both filled with books. We had been in here for over an hour reading the books to see if we liked them.